The Walking Dead Television Series (BS/I)

TheManWithoutFear

#1 reason not to join UC
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
Over at Kirkman's board someone brought up the idea for a television series on HBO. Which would instantly become to best television program ever.

I had my own idea though. What if Kirkman did the writing for the show and instead of it following Rick & Co. It focused on a completely seperate group of survivors.

I know when writing stories like this there's a lot of "what if I took this route instead..." moments a writer might have so this would make a good oppurtunity for Kirkman to express some ideas he couldn't pull off because they set up shop in a jail or certain characters were killed off.

And even moreso I wanted this to occur because I think if at any given point in the future we could have a crossover in both the show and the book that would make the real fans geek out.

What do you think? Anyone have any other ideas or stations they would rather handle it? Casting etc...

Well, this sound slike a USA Friday night drama, or a TBS. While, I don't read the comic, this does sound like it could hold the test of time.

But, if you want it dirty, then yes,it would have to be on HBO or SHowtime

Well, this sound slike a USA Friday night drama, or a TBS. While, I don't read the comic, this does sound like it could hold the test of time.

But, if you want it dirty, then yes,it would have to be on HBO or SHowtime

It has to be dirty.

I think it would be intresting, but I'd rather see an loose adaptation of the comic than a whole new take. At that point HBO could just do thier own Zombie show and not call it The Walking Dead. But you'd have to give the writing team (with Kirman as a supervising producer) some leeway to make changes. They just need to get approved.

Latest posts

Back