Royal Binion ... Basketball Boner Guy
Denise Boutte ... New Tabitha
Dan Finnerty ... Gigundocock
Melvin 'Shorty' Rossi ... Shorty the Cowboy
Allison Queal ... Cowgirl
Mika Winkler ... Cowgirl Lasso
Shacolby Randell ... Black Guy #1
'Big' LeRoy Mobley ... Black Guy#2
Kira Verrastro ... Black Chick (This actress actually appears to be white.)
Matthew Lillard ... Himself

Those credits alone make me want to see this movie.

These movies are made for a simple reason, they are cheaop by Ho0llywood standards (say 20 mil) and stupid teengers turn out in droves to see the boobs and fart jokes in these movies. Because that the movie makes 80 mil and that's a profit. So sometimes it does pay to make drek.

Extreme Movie (which doesn't seem to be the real title, Parental Guidance Suggested seems to be the real title) is more of a sketch comedy thing, than a Parody film... Think David Wain's The Ten, just about teenage sex.

Well, this comes out tomorrow, so if anyone wants to complain about a movie you're probaably too smart to go see, feel free.

Good News: the thing is #5 at the box office, so it's an underachiever. HA!

Better News: I was worried they were going to make an extremely distasteful Heath Ledger joke. According to people who saw the film, they didn't, so they probably cut it from the final film.

Bad News: Apparently, they're working on a Sci-Fi Movie. Sigh.

Last edited:
Good News: the thing is #5 at the box office, so it's an underachiever. HA!

:shock: I thought this was going to beat the dark knights money it's taken in. darn I was so wrong :lol:

IGN's 0.0/5.0 star review

http://movies.ign.com/articles/906/906758p1.html

apparently they had to alter their rating scale for this, the lowest they could go was 0.5/5.0 before

In spite of this movie, I went and saw The Dark Knight again today, and a fantastic thing to think about is that even The Dark Knight is funnier than this film could ever hope to be.

Last edited:
6.1 million in its entire weekend. Debuted at #7 in America. Only 900,000 people in this country are idiots. We win, the world is saved.

6.1 million in its entire weekend. Debuted at #7 in America. Only 900,000 people in this country are idiots. We win, the world is saved.
I hope they tracked the people who bought tickets.

Then we can begin The Purge.

I think even Rotten Tomatoes gave this a "0 out of 100" percent....

Also, that Superbad copycat College was critically and commercially panned as well.:)

Latest posts

Back