This is how Bendis controls people's minds

What a loser, he walks around with the back of his shirt cut out so he can get attention. Its like girls at the gym who just stand there, trying to look hot hoping someone will talk to them.

dude it looked like he was at a convention or something. He's no different to people who go in costume e.g black spider-man :)lol: i hope people still get that)

It's what people do there dude. He had a kick *** tattoo of the green goblin why not show it off?

dude it looked like he was at a convention or something. He's no different to people who go in costume e.g black spider-man :)lol: i hope people still get that)

You can't take off a tattoo....well not easily anyway.

It's what people do there dude. He had a kick *** tattoo of the green goblin why not show it off?

There's cooler tattoos out there than Norman Osbourn, why would you want that all over your back?

Last edited:
.... in the history of ever.

I remember when this was first used. :lol:

I remember how Bass said he was gonna use that more often. We all did.

Good times....

There's cooler tattoos out there than Norman Osbourn, why would you want that all over your back?

It all goes back to the train of thought that as long as it means something to him...it's ok.

What if the symbol was important to him because he was thumbing thru some USM book and saw that splash....then decided to read the whole book just to see what the hell is going on in that pic.....and now comics are his life......so much so that it brought him outta a deep depression and from possibly commiting suicide....he then met his current wife at the LCS and now they have 2 beautiful children and he couldn't be happier?

That one pic started a chain reaction that changed his life. And now he's a happy man. Is it so wrong that he wanted to immortalize that pic on him?

I'm just saying.....

You can't take off a tattoo....well not easily anyway.

Never said anything about taking it off.

Maybe he's a green goblin fan? besides does not matter if i like or you like it as long he himself likes it which he does so cool. respect

I'd laugh if he thought the Clone Saga was ****e.

It all goes back to the train of thought that as long as it means something to him...it's ok.

What if the symbol was important to him because he was thumbing thru some USM book and saw that splash....then decided to read the whole book just to see what the hell is going on in that pic.....and now comics are his life......so much so that it brought him outta a deep depression and from possibly commiting suicide....he then met his current wife at the LCS and now they have 2 beautiful children and he couldn't be happier?

That one pic started a chain reaction that changed his life. And now he's a happy man. Is it so wrong that he wanted to immortalize that pic on him?

I'm just saying.....

See. Where you when I had to defend buying a Spongebob square pants bright yellow t-shirt with his face on the front to my friends and family? You could of had my back.

Last edited:

:lol:

Still think he loves USM still? For the sake of his tattoo.....I hope so.

See. Where you when I had to defend buying a Spongebob square pants bright yellow t-shirt with his face on the front to my friends and family?

Doing something cool no doubt....

You could of had my back.

No I couldn't..............or is that wouldn't. Hmmmm.......

Last edited:
That is a perfect example of why I could never bring myself to get a tattoo of something like that.

I wouldn't mind getting a tattoo of a book that's good more consistently than USM. Mine probably wouldn't be as totally extreme as his, though.

I'm just saying.....

I see your point but it just boggles my mind when people do stuff like that.

That's exactly what I thought when this thread got ressurected.

I agree to an extent. I'm all for a comic tattoo. Hell....I have one. But nothing that ostentatious.

Yeah, for me it's a less is more preference. Like a Supes, Batman, Flash etc. logo (I would want either a Cap shield, Flash lightning bolt or the radiation symbol).

Latest posts

Back