Timeline Hub

The big 5 comic companies (DC, Marvel, Image, Dark Horse and IDW - including Transformers and TMNT/Nicktoons) have to be like the same Megaverse or Omniverse somehow.
Throw in Shounen Jump due to a certain cameo in Deadpool Samurai (cough cough All-Might cough cough), and then it only makes the Megaverse/Omniverse much bigger.

I learned that Cold Case will be getting a sequel. It shares the universe with Without a Trace and the CSI: CSI franchise. Can you give me a nice, detailed timeline please.

Is Project X (the spy action film with Chris Hemsworth & Sam Rockwell) Marv Spy Universe (Kingsman, Argylle, Archer (?), and (unconfirmed as of now) Kick-Ass)? What do you guys think? I mean Rockwell was in Argylle, but either he is the same character, or a different one (similiar to Samuel L. Jackson and Sofia Boutella portraying multiple characters)

Is Project X (the spy action film with Chris Hemsworth & Sam Rockwell) Marv Spy Universe (Kingsman, Argylle, Archer (?), and (unconfirmed as of now) Kick-Ass)? What do you guys think? I mean Rockwell was in Argylle, but either he is the same character, or a different one (similiar to Samuel L. Jackson and Sofia Boutella portraying multiple characters)
Maybe that's the third franchise Vaughn was talking about, and not Kick-Ass (though I still think that'll for sure get connected in the future)

Probably not. But, it's possible.

Latest posts

Back