Timeline Hub

Just a rough idea of that timeline for fun.

1957 - Friday the 13th: The Game: Pamela Tapes 1-20
19?? - Crystal Lake 1x01-1x10
1979 - Friday the 13th
1979 - Friday the 13th: Pamala's Tale #1-2
1981 - A Nightmare on Elm Street
1984 - Friday the 13th: Part 2
1984 - Friday the 13th: Part III
1984 - Friday the 13th: The Final Chapter
1984 - Friday the 13th: The Game: Tapes 1-3
1985 - Friday the 13th: The Game: Tapes 4
1986 - A Nightmare on Elm Street 2: Freddy's Revenge
1987 - A Nightmare on Elm Street 3: Dream Warriors
1988 - A Nightmare on Elm Street 4: The Dream Master
1989 - A Nightmare on Elm Street 5: The Dream Child
1989 - Friday the 13th: The Game: Tapes 5
1989 - Friday the 13th: A New Beginning
1989 - Friday the 13th: The Game: Tapes 6-8
1990 - Friday the 13th: The Game: Tapes 9-10
1990 - Friday the 13th: Part VI: Jason Lives
1991 - Freddy Krueger's A Nightmare on Elm Street #1-2
1991 - Nightmares on Elm Street #1-2
199? - Freddy's Nightmares 1x01-1x22
199? - Freddy's Nightmares 2x01-2x22
1995 - Nightmares on Elm Street #3-6
1999 - Freddy's Dead: The Final Nightmare
1999 - A Nightmare on Elm Street: The Beginning #1-2
2000 - Friday the 13th: Part VII: The New Blood
2001 - Friday the 13th: Part VIII: Jason Takes Manhattan
2001 - Friday the 13th: The Game: Tapes 11-13
2001 - Jason Goes to Hell: The Final Friday: Unrated Director's Original Cut
2003 - Freddy vs. Jason
2003 - Friday the 13th: Special
2005 - Friday the 13th: Bloodbath #1-3
2005 - Friday the 13th: Fearbook
2005 - A Nightmare on Elm Street: Special
2005 - A Nightmare on Elm Street: Paranoid #1-3
2006 - A Nightmare on Elm Street: Fearbook
2007 - A Nightmare on Elm Street #1-8
2007 - Friday the 13th #1-6
2007 - Friday the 13th: How I Spent My Summer Vacation #1-2
2007 - New Line Cinema's Tales of Horror, "Copycat"
2008 - Friday the 13th: Bad Land #1-2
2008 - Friday the 13th: Abuser and the Abused
2455 - Jason X
2455 - Jason X: Special
2455 - Friday the 13th: Jason vs Jason X #1-2

Notes: The Necronomicon exists in this universe (potentially what resurrected Jason), as does Leatherface. Victor Crowley is hinted at, as are the events of Shocker.

Jason isn't a Deadite by the way. His immortality likely comes from the Necronomicon but he isn't possessed by a Kandarian demon. He's more like Evil Ash. He was even resurrected by lightning in the same way.

The Mummy and Scorpion King movies are part of the Dark Universe, a failed attempt at rebooting the universal monsters. It would be cool to see a timeline of that which includes the 8 films alongside The Mummy (2017).
"You have to pay homage and tribute to everything that came before. I have nothing but respect for all the films that have been made, and the filmmakers who've made them. To deny their existence in any way, I think would have been incredibly rude. So, all of those films are part of the history of the Universal monsters, and as such I thought, rather than say it's not part of the canon, let's say, 'No, it is part of the canon; we're just taking it somewhere new'."
Question: Is Dracula Untold still canon or not? I'm very confused about that whole situation because they changed their minds and said The Mummy was the first movie later on. I kinda hope they return to the continuity later on after the success of The Invisible Man and such.

The Mummy (1999)
The Scorpion King
The Mummy (2017)

Dark Universe
310? B.C. - The Scorpion King 2: Rise of a Warrior
309? B.C. - The Scorpion King
308? B.C. - The Scorpion King 3: Battle for Redemption
307? B.C. - The Scorpion King 4: Quest for Power
306? B.C. - The Scorpion King: Book of Souls
1926 - The Mummy
1927 - The Mummy: Valley of the Gods #1
1933 - The Mummy Returns
19?? - The Mummy: The Rise and Fall of Xango's Ax #1-4
1947 - The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor
2017 - The Mummy

Technically speaking, The Scorpion King: Book of Souls was the last "Mummy" film, having been released in 2018.

Last edited:
Unless I'm wrong I think scorpion 2 is 3087 bc, scorpion 1 is 3077 bc, scorpion 3 is 3070 bc. Idk what scorpion 4-5 are.

Question: Is Dracula Untold still canon or not? I'm very confused about that whole situation because they changed their minds and said The Mummy was the first movie later on. I kinda hope they return to the continuity later on after the success of The Invisible Man and such.
I don't know. Isn't that movie the universal equivalent of Green Lantern? A failed attempt of first shared universe movie that was followed by the "real first movie" (But in this case, the real first movie was "The Invisible Man") Did The Invisible Man hint at a bigger universe? Also you know that there was an even older bigger universe of Universal movies from the 30s-50s? that was full of continuity errors, apparently, but is cool that they had a shared universe back in the day

I am aware of the Universal Monsters shared universe. That would ptobably be the first shared film universe if I'm not mistaken.

Apparently the Invisible Man is standalone due to the failure of The Mummy, although they are making Invisible Woman and Invisible Man 2. For now it appears to be a separate continuity.

The Mummy (2017), which was supposed to be the new start of the universe, hinted at a bigger world for sure, but unfortunately it was a failure, which put the Dark Universe in jeopardy. All we know for sure is that it has loose continuity with the 1999 Mummy film. Most people don't know that actually, lol.

Last edited:
I am aware of the Universal Monsters shared universe. That would ptobably be the first shared film universe if I'm not mistaken.

Apparently the Invisible Man is standalone due to the failure of The Mummy, although they are making Invisible Woman and Invisible Man 2. For now it appears to be a separate continuity.

The Mummy (2017), which was supposed to be the new start of the universe, hinted at a bigger world for sure, but unfortunately it was a failure, which put the Dark Universe in jeopardy. All we know for sure is that it has loose continuity with the 1999 Mummy film. Most people don't know that actually, lol.
The Mummy: Dark Universe Stories, a mobile game that continues the story of the 2017 film, apparently connects to The Mummy's Hand through Kharis and Dr. Petrie's appearances in the game.

"Kharis appears in The Mummy: Dark Universe Stories alongside The Mummy's Hand character Dr. Charles Petrie, set after the 2017 film The Mummy. The game retroactively establishes The Mummy films of the 1930s–1950s as part of the canonical chronology of the Dark Universe. Charles Trowbridge's likeness was used to represent his character Dr. Petrie in-game, while the likeness of Tom Tyler was used to represent Kharis."
No idea how Dr. Petrie is alive in 2017. A friend of mine tells me that it was explained but they don't remember how. Either way, sigh, get ready for a big list, because the Return of the Wolf Man novel ties The Mummy's Hand film series with the rest of the Universal Monsters canon.

Universal Monsters/Dark Universe
1899 - Frankenstein
1899 - The Bride of Frankenstein
1912 - The Mummy's Hand
1926 - The Mummy (1999)
1927 - The Mummy: Valley of the Gods #1
1931 - Dracula
1931 - Dracula's Daughter
1931 - The Invisible Man
1933 - The Mummy Returns
1935 - Werewolf of London
1939 - Son of Frankenstein
1939 - The Wolf Man
1940 - The Invisible Man Returns
1940 - The Invisible Woman
1941 - Invisible Agent
1942 - The Ghost of Frankenstein
1942 - The Mummy's Tomb
1942 - The Mummy's Ghost
1943 - Frankenstein Meets the Wolf Man
1943 - Son of Dracula
1944 - House of Frankenstein
1944 - The Invisible Man's Revenge
1946 - House of Dracula
1947 - The Mummy: The Rise and Fall of Xango's Ax #1-4
1947 - The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor
1948 - Meet Frankenstein
1951 - Meet the Invisible Man
1953 - Creature from the Black Lagoon
1954 - Revenge of the Creature
1955 - Meet The Mummy
1955 - The Creature Walks Among Us
1967 - The Mummy's Curse
2017 - The Mummy (2017)
2017 - The Mummy: Dark Universe Stories

Maybe that's what they meant by "pay homage and tribute to everything that came before" and "all of those films are part of the history of the Universal monsters, and as such I thought, rather than say it's not part of the canon, let's say, 'No, it is part of the canon; we're just taking it somewhere new". It's literally a revival of the old universe.

No idea if Dracula Untold and The Invisible Man (2020) are supposed to have any relation. If they do, I think Vlad Drăculea and Count Dracula are two different characters in this case.

Last edited:
A Hellboy cinematic universe timeline including the live action and animated movies, and the video game. I don't know if there are any comics.

Hellboy: Sword of Storms
Hellboy: Blood and Iron
Hellboy

Hellboy: the Science of Evil
Hellboy 2: the Golden Army

Last edited:
Guys someone could do an Image Comic Universe timeline? If not only an Invincible Comic Universe Timeline, please?

Can someone explain this to me? :p

Apparently a popular fan theory now is that Teen Titans GO takes place in the 5th dimension; which gives them access to various multiverses like the comic and animated ones.

Who was it that was trying to make a timeline of that and gave up? No need to worry I guess since it's based in cartoon logic.

Apparently a popular fan theory now is that Teen Titans GO takes place in the 5th dimension; which gives them access to various multiverses like the comic and animated ones.

Who was it that was trying to make a timeline of that and gave up? No need to worry I guess since it's based in cartoon logic.
I was trying to canonize it with "Teen Titans" (2003). I basically only included the episodes that are referenced in both TTGO movies.

Is the Scream TV show part of the Scream movie universe? At least, is the third season connected? The first two seasons don't have any relation to the films, but the third season has an entirely separate story that features a Ghostface killer with the iconic voice and mask.

As a result, is Scream S3 (Resurrection) canon?

Latest posts

Back