Timeline Hub

Has anyone done the MonsterVerse yet?
I started a thread that was supposed to contain it because Godzilla's appearance in Super Robot Wars X-Ω and the fact that it has a reboot (not the 2014 MonterVerse one, but the 2016 one) set in a shared universe with the Ultraman's latest live-action movie made me think that the Godzilla franchise was relevant to my eventual Super Robot Wars timeline. But I did the one from the original Godzilla universe, got bored and didn't write anymore, so feel free to do it yourself, I'm in no rush to do it myself.

I started a thread that was supposed to contain it because Godzilla's appearance in Super Robot Wars X-Ω and the fact that it has a reboot (not the 2014 MonterVerse one, but the 2016 one) set in a shared universe with the Ultraman's latest live-action movie made me think that the Godzilla franchise was relevant to my eventual Super Robot Wars timeline. But I did the one from the original Godzilla universe, got bored and didn't write anymore, so feel free to do it yourself, I'm in no rush to do it myself.
MANY of these franchises overlap so much that I try to not overthink the whole Omniverse of franchise multiverses too much...

Did you know Ren & Stimpy is part of the Marvel Multiverse?
JUST the comic tho, as an example of the overlap.

Don't start bringing in the Outer Rim...

Need to make a list of non-Marvel related Marvel Earths at this point.
I got a list ready.
  1. Earth-5 (Alternate Marvel's Doctor Who timeline)
  2. Earth-10 (a Marvel Multiverse variant of Alan Moore/DC's Tom Strong universe.)
  3. Earth-50 (a Marvel Multiverse variant of DC's pre-Flashpoint Wildstorm Universe)
  4. Earth-5556 (Marvel's Doctor Who universe)
  5. Earth-7642 (Marvel's "Crossover Universe" with DC; which is NOT Amalgam btw)
  6. Earth-9602 (a Marvel Multiverse variant of the Amalgam Universe)
  7. Earth-9658 (the "KISS" band universe)
  8. Earth-12824 (a Marvel Multiverse variant Kevin Smith's "View Askewniverse")
  9. Earth-44234 (a Marvel Multiverse variant Disney's "Duck-verse")
  10. Earth-73925 (a Marvel Multiverse variant of The Simpsons universe)
  11. Earth-74425 (a Marvel Multiverse variant of the Action Jackson universe)
  12. Earth-79203 (a Marvel Multiverse variant of the Battle Fever J/Toei's Super Sentai universe) <-- Please do NOT waste too much time on this one. That's way too much content...
  13. Earth-85124 (a Kool-Aid Man universe)
  14. Earth-85481 (a Marvel Multiverse variant of the Heathcliff universe)
  15. Earth-86051 (a Marvel Multiverse variant of the He-Man and the Masters of the Universe...universe)
  16. Earth-87119 (a Marvel Multiverse variant of the Inhumanoids universe)
  17. Earth-88131 (a Marvel Multiverse variant of the Alf universe)
  18. Earth-88326 (a Marvel Multiverse variant of the Ghostbusters universe)
  19. (There's some Transformers/Hasbro ones in between, but those are easier to learn about.)
  20. Earth-92157 (a Marvel Multiverse variant of the Ren & Stimpy universe)
  21. Earth-94415 (a Marvel Multiverse variant of the Aliens/Predator universe)
  22. Earth-818792 (a Marvel Multiverse variant of the Evil Dead universe)
I'm not gonna list the Transformers Earths, but there's like 4 of 5 of them and they're easier to locate than these.
So not counting that, there's at least 4 Multiversal variants from DC, 16 other franchises grouped in there that I'm sure Marvel doesn't own comic distribution to anymore - and 1 that's an alternate timeline of one of them.

Holy crap, they gave AVP an Earth number because of Wolverine's claws in Deadliest of the Species? I have that comic on my AVP timeline and I didn't even know they gave it a number. There's also a Batman skull too in that comic, so if Wolverine was ACTUALLY Wolverine, maybe the AVP/DC crossover comics are canon to that reality?

That's just... what!?

Holy crap, they gave AVP an Earth number because of Wolverine's claws in Deadliest of the Species? I have that comic on my AVP timeline and I didn't even know they gave it a number. There's also a Batman skull too in that comic, so if Wolverine was ACTUALLY Wolverine, maybe the AVP/DC crossover comics are canon to that reality?

That's just... what!?
I'm shocked they made Kool Aid Man's silly comic a designated Earth tbh.

Pretty shit fate for AVP's Batman if he's just supposed to be dead because of an Easter Egg. Deadliest of the Species is part of the Extended AVP Comics Universe.

So, basically everything I know of Alien and Predator is just... a Marvel universe? :oops:

Last edited:
Pretty shit fate for AVP's Batman if he's just supposed to be dead because of an Easter Egg. Deadliest of the Species is part of the Extended AVP Comics Universe.

So, basically everything I know of Alien and Predator is just... a Marvel universe? :oops:
yes-chad.gif

But keeping with the thread topic, has anyone considered doing a Rick and Morty timeline/viewing order? Considering that there's quite a lot of ground to cover (not just in regards to the TV show, but also the multitude of spin-offs), I get the feeling it would be worth looking into.

Does anyone have plans to make a chronology of The Incredibles? Including movies, shorts, comics, video games and books. It would be interesting.
I think that nearly everything in the videogames, comics, etc was made non canon by the fact that the second movie starts just where the first one ended. So it would probably be two timelines an "Early Expanded Universe" and "Canon Universe" similar to Star Wars (but obviously shorter).

I'd like to see a Breaking Bad universe timeline one day.
Am I missing anything?

-Breaking Bad
-Better Call Saul
-El Camino: A Breaking Bad Movie
-Breaking Bad: Original Minisodes
-Better Call Saul: Employee Training
-Better Call Saul Presents: Slippin' Jimmy

I'd like to see a Breaking Bad universe timeline one day.
Am I missing anything?

-Breaking Bad
-Better Call Saul
-El Camino: A Breaking Bad Movie
-Breaking Bad: Original Minisodes
-Better Call Saul: Employee Training
-Better Call Saul Presents: Slippin' Jimmy
I think that's it. You could always start it lol

I got a list ready.
  1. Earth-5 (Alternate Marvel's Doctor Who timeline)
  2. Earth-10 (a Marvel Multiverse variant of Alan Moore/DC's Tom Strong universe.)
  3. Earth-50 (a Marvel Multiverse variant of DC's pre-Flashpoint Wildstorm Universe)
  4. Earth-5556 (Marvel's Doctor Who universe)
  5. Earth-7642 (Marvel's "Crossover Universe" with DC; which is NOT Amalgam btw)
  6. Earth-9602 (a Marvel Multiverse variant of the Amalgam Universe)
  7. Earth-9658 (the "KISS" band universe)
  8. Earth-12824 (a Marvel Multiverse variant Kevin Smith's "View Askewniverse")
  9. Earth-44234 (a Marvel Multiverse variant Disney's "Duck-verse")
  10. Earth-73925 (a Marvel Multiverse variant of The Simpsons universe)
  11. Earth-74425 (a Marvel Multiverse variant of the Action Jackson universe)
  12. Earth-79203 (a Marvel Multiverse variant of the Battle Fever J/Toei's Super Sentai universe) <-- Please do NOT waste too much time on this one. That's way too much content...
  13. Earth-85124 (a Kool-Aid Man universe)
  14. Earth-85481 (a Marvel Multiverse variant of the Heathcliff universe)
  15. Earth-86051 (a Marvel Multiverse variant of the He-Man and the Masters of the Universe...universe)
  16. Earth-87119 (a Marvel Multiverse variant of the Inhumanoids universe)
  17. Earth-88131 (a Marvel Multiverse variant of the Alf universe)
  18. Earth-88326 (a Marvel Multiverse variant of the Ghostbusters universe)
  19. (There's some Transformers/Hasbro ones in between, but those are easier to learn about.)
  20. Earth-92157 (a Marvel Multiverse variant of the Ren & Stimpy universe)
  21. Earth-94415 (a Marvel Multiverse variant of the Aliens/Predator universe)
  22. Earth-818792 (a Marvel Multiverse variant of the Evil Dead universe)
I'm not gonna list the Transformers Earths, but there's like 4 of 5 of them and they're easier to locate than these.
So not counting that, there's at least 4 Multiversal variants from DC, 16 other franchises grouped in there that I'm sure Marvel doesn't own comic distribution to anymore - and 1 that's an alternate timeline of one of them.
I remembered that Earth-12041 has a variant of the Disney Channel sitcom Jessie
Also Phineas and Ferb (And by extension Milo Murphy's Law) have marvel characters in their universe (but no marvel Earth number or even a TRN in Marvel Database)

Je me suis souvenu que Earth-12041 avait une variante de la sitcom de Disney Channel Jessie
Aussi Phineas et Ferb (et par extension la loi de Milo Murphy) ont des personnages merveilleux dans leur univers (mais pas de numéro Marvel Earth ou même un TRN dans la base de données Marvel)
Terre de Marvel-12041
"L'ultime Spider-Man 2012
Hulk de Marvel et les agents de SMASH 2013
Marvel Super Hero Adventures : Combat de Givre ! 2015
Hulk : où habitent les monstres (2016) »
"Marvel's Avengers Assemble 2013
Les Gardiens de la Galaxie de Marvel 2015"

Terre de Marvel-12041
"L'ultime Spider-Man 2012
Hulk de Marvel et les agents de SMASH 2013
Marvel Super Hero Adventures : Combat de Givre ! 2015
Hulk : où habitent les monstres (2016) »
"Marvel's Avengers Assemble 2013
Les Gardiens de la Galaxie de Marvel 2015"
?

you are mistaken for the earth. this land is already pros for animation.
Yes, and Jessie and the kids from the Live Action series "Jessie" appear in animated form in the episode "Night in the Museum" (I believe that's the title, I am not sure)

Latest posts

Back