Timeline Hub

Oui, et Jessie et les enfants de la série Live Action "Jessie" apparaissent sous forme animée dans l'épisode "Night in the Museum" (je crois que c'est le titre, je ne suis pas sûr)
Normalement cette terre la est déjà pris parce une terre animations spider man

I'd like to see a Breaking Bad universe timeline one day.
Am I missing anything?

-Breaking Bad
-Better Call Saul
-El Camino: A Breaking Bad Movie
-Breaking Bad: Original Minisodes
-Better Call Saul: Employee Training
-Better Call Saul Presents: Slippin' Jimmy
Here's a reddit thread I found with a good timeline. It'd be a good starting point for making a timeline for this site

Quelqu'un s'est-il déjà attaqué à la trilogie Narnia ?
saga Narnia
Le Neveu du Magicien, 1955
Le Lion, La Sorcière Blanche et L'Armoire Magique, 1950
Le Cheval et son Ecuyer, 1954
Le Prince Caspian, 1951
L'Odysée du Passeur d'Aurore, 1952
Le Fauteuil d'Argent, 1953
La Dernière Bataille, 1956

Hello a gift

I got a list ready.
  1. Earth-5 (Alternate Marvel's Doctor Who timeline)
  2. Earth-10 (a Marvel Multiverse variant of Alan Moore/DC's Tom Strong universe.)
  3. Earth-50 (a Marvel Multiverse variant of DC's pre-Flashpoint Wildstorm Universe)
  4. Earth-5556 (Marvel's Doctor Who universe)
  5. Earth-7642 (Marvel's "Crossover Universe" with DC; which is NOT Amalgam btw)
  6. Earth-9602 (a Marvel Multiverse variant of the Amalgam Universe)
  7. Earth-9658 (the "KISS" band universe)
  8. Earth-12824 (a Marvel Multiverse variant Kevin Smith's "View Askewniverse")
  9. Earth-44234 (a Marvel Multiverse variant Disney's "Duck-verse")
  10. Earth-73925 (a Marvel Multiverse variant of The Simpsons universe)
  11. Earth-74425 (a Marvel Multiverse variant of the Action Jackson universe)
  12. Earth-79203 (a Marvel Multiverse variant of the Battle Fever J/Toei's Super Sentai universe) <-- Please do NOT waste too much time on this one. That's way too much content...
  13. Earth-85124 (a Kool-Aid Man universe)
  14. Earth-85481 (a Marvel Multiverse variant of the Heathcliff universe)
  15. Earth-86051 (a Marvel Multiverse variant of the He-Man and the Masters of the Universe...universe)
  16. Earth-87119 (a Marvel Multiverse variant of the Inhumanoids universe)
  17. Earth-88131 (a Marvel Multiverse variant of the Alf universe)
  18. Earth-88326 (a Marvel Multiverse variant of the Ghostbusters universe)
  19. (There's some Transformers/Hasbro ones in between, but those are easier to learn about.)
  20. Earth-92157 (a Marvel Multiverse variant of the Ren & Stimpy universe)
  21. Earth-94415 (a Marvel Multiverse variant of the Aliens/Predator universe)
  22. Earth-818792 (a Marvel Multiverse variant of the Evil Dead universe)
5. Earth-7642 also included New Avengers/Transformers which is supposed to be set in the (by the time) main IDW universe for Hasbro (With GI Joe, Transformers, etc). Is called Crossover Earth in the Pre-Crisis DC multiverse and Primax 1005.19 Gamma in the Transformers multiverse (Megatron is doing a timeline and mentioned Earth-7642, that is why I found out)

23. Earth-3839 is the crossover between Captain America and Batman

24. Earth-91274 is the Trasformers comic by Marvel USA, originaly intended to be 616 until they changed minds. Apparently it features a refernce to the Marvel Godzilla comic, because that comic IS canon to 616. Called Primax 984.0 Gamma. in Transformers Multiverse

35. Earth-120185 is the Transformers comics by Marvel UK, that are reprints of the USA ones but with new stories set between the events of them, like an expanded universe. Apparently over time the comics of one side started to contradict the other and they made them separate universes to clean up the mess. Is called Primax 984.20 Gamma in the transformers mutiverse.

2 things:
1-Acording to a Marvel Handbook Archie meets Punisher is set in Earth-616.
2-Aparently Archie meets Puniser mentions Punisher and Batman crossovers?

Apparently if point 1 is ignored and point 2 is true that means that Earth-7642 is the universe of the Marvel and DC Crossovers, the Hasbro/IDW/Transformers 2005 main universe AND the universe of a variant of Archie comics characters AND the setting of Archie vs Predator, since when the Predator attacks, someone calls "Frank" for help, but he does not answer the phone.

5. Earth-7642 also included New Avengers/Transformers which is supposed to be set in the (by the time) main IDW universe for Hasbro (With GI Joe, Transformers, etc). Is called Crossover Earth in the Pre-Crisis DC multiverse and Primax 1005.19 Gamma in the Transformers multiverse (Megatron is doing a timeline and mentioned Earth-7642, that is why I found out)

24. Earth-91274 is the Trasformers comic by Marvel USA, originaly intended to be 616 until they changed minds. Apparently it features a refernce to the Marvel Godzilla comic, because that comic IS canon to 616. Called Primax 984.0 Gamma. in Transformers Multiverse

35. Earth-120185 is the Transformers comics by Marvel UK, that are reprints of the USA ones but with new stories set between the events of them, like an expanded universe. Apparently over time the comics of one side started to contradict the other and they made them separate universes to clean up the mess. Is called Primax 984.20 Gamma in the transformers mutiverse.
It's semi-confirmed that New Avengers/Transformers takes place in two different universes on twitter. I'd have to find it though. It'd be cool if they were the same reality though.

Earth-3839 is also the universe where the Batman/Superman: Generations comics take place.

It's semi-confirmed that New Avengers/Transformers takes place in two different universes on twitter. I'd have to find it though. It'd be cool if they were the same reality though.

Earth-3839 is also the universe where the Batman/Superman: Generations comics take place.
the Twitter you referenced was more about the All Hail Megatron arc. If you don't know, I will sort of explained to you. It's about the Decepticons finally defeating the Autobots and then conquering the Earth, until the Autobots came back and defeated them. The problem is that in All Hail Megatron #3, Megatron sayed that the Decepticons conquered Earth (not really, at the time they thought that the American Governament was the entire Earth, but tecniically they conquered only the U.S.A.) in a mater of 2-3 weeks. Then Spotlight Prowl, wich start in the aftermath of the storyline Optimus or Prowl, reference that the Decepticons occupied Earth for an entire year. So one guy asked John Barber the author of the Robots in Disguise (the comic, set in the IDW continuity not the cartoon or anything else) why the Avengers didn't stop them, and he answered saying that he guessed that they all died fightiing the decepticons, so I have to study all the outcomes, since maybe the avengers reside in Europe for reorganize, but if they really died, then the hasbro verse can't be Earth-7642, Since Attack on Avengers (The crossover between Avengers and Attack on Titan) is set in 2016 and the avengers are aliive, while all hail is set between 2008 and 2009. Anyway I asked to the Ask Vector Prime site, and I am just waiting his answer.
Anyway leaving down the discussed tweet:

Last edited:

nope the reference was with Spider-Man, since The Transformers #3 (US) and The Transformers #5-6 (UK) have Spider-Man in it with the black suit referencing a previous comic here's the link. And thx to have mentioned me.
https://tfwiki.net/wiki/Prisoner_of_War!

Last edited:
nope the reference was with Spider-Man, since The Transformers #3 (US) and The Transformers #5-6 (UK) have Spider-Man in it with the black suit referencing a previous comic here's the link. And thx to have mentioned me.
https://tfwiki.net/wiki/Prisoner_of_War!
Yes, Spider-Man appears, but there is a reference to Godzilla, the page in the wiki that the link that you put leads to says it:
"Nick Fury and Dum Dum Dugan of S.H.I.E.L.D. put in a one-panel appearance, making a reference to Godzilla, in whose own licensed Marvel title Dum Dum was a recurring character"

salut est-il possible de faire une liste avec l'univers avec ce dont vous discutez s'il vous plaît ce serait super. J'utilise Exel Google pour faire le multivers.

Ok, but still leaves the elephant in the room that Archie vs Predator references Archie meets Punisher, so it is taking place in Earth-616?
I know that common sense dictates that it just goes like that:
Earth-7642: Marvel Crossovers with DC and New Avengers/Transformers
IDW 2005: all of the non-crossovers and New Avengers/Transformers
Archie Crossover Universe: Archie meets Punisher, Archie vs Predator (And Archie vs Predator II, except the travel to "Archie Reboot Crossover universe") and maybe Punisher/Batman
Earth 616: Archie meets Punisher and, well, all of Earth-616 stories.
With New Avengers/Transformers , Archie meets Punisher and Punisher/Batman having happened in 2 universe each. But since Pro Bot freaked out the other day with the discovery of a Batman skull in a Predator comic instead of just cataloging the comic as a universe where Batman vs Predator happened but not THE universe where Batman vs Predator happens, I thought that it was accepted in this forum that crossovers that reference other crossovers are implying a shared universe or something like that, so I just tried to see where the crossover rabbit hole would take us.

Ok, but still leaves the elephant in the room that Archie vs Predator references Archie meets Punisher, so it is taking place in Earth-616?
I know that common sense dictates that it just goes like that:
Earth-7642: Marvel Crossovers with DC and New Avengers/Transformers
IDW 2005: all of the non-crossovers and New Avengers/Transformers
Archie Crossover Universe: Archie meets Punisher, Archie vs Predator (And Archie vs Predator II, except the travel to "Archie Reboot Crossover universe") and maybe Punisher/Batman
Earth 616: Archie meets Punisher and, well, all of Earth-616 stories.
With New Avengers/Transformers , Archie meets Punisher and Punisher/Batman having happened in 2 universe each. But since Pro Bot freaked out the other day with the discovery of a Batman skull in a Predator comic instead of just cataloging the comic as a universe where Batman vs Predator happened but not THE universe where Batman vs Predator happens, I thought that it was accepted in this forum that crossovers that reference other crossovers are implying a shared universe or something like that, so I just tried to see where the crossover rabbit hole would take us.
Archie Meets Predator is probably canon with Archie, and it has it's own version of Punisher or something. Earth-7642 references Marvel storylines from Earth-616 and those comics aren't part of Earth-7642.

I didn't actually include the DC/AVP crossovers. Nothing really contradicts them though and it isn't spanning crossovers that have nothing to do with the primary franchise (Archie/Predator). There's nuance with certain crossovers I think. Not planning on including them right now though.

Last edited:
Archie Meets Predator est probablement canon avec Archie, et il a sa propre version de Punisher ou quelque chose comme ça. Earth-7642 fait référence aux scénarios Marvel de Earth-616 et ces bandes dessinées ne font pas partie de Earth-7642.

Je n'ai pas réellement inclus les croisements DC/AVP. Rien ne les contredit vraiment et il ne s'agit pas de crossovers qui n'ont rien à voir avec la franchise principale (Archie/Predator). Il y a des nuances avec certains croisements, je pense. Cependant, je ne prévois pas de les inclure pour le moment.
Salut pourriez-vous créer des feuilles Google pour installer vos informations intéressantes s'il vous plaît

Has anyone done a timeline for the Independence Day franchise?
Print publications
Book(s)
List of books (1996 - 2016)
Films and television
Film(s)
Independence Day (1996)
Independence Day: Resurgence (2016)
Games
Video game(s)
Independence Day (1997)
ID4 Online (2000)
Audio
Radio program(s)
Independence Day UK (1996)
Soundtrack(s)
Independence Day (1996)
Independence Day: Resurgence (2016)
+
Série en cours de développement

Has anyone tough of doing a Wolfenstein/Doom timeline? I am looking at the wikis and there are 7(+2 with fangames and more about the adaptations) in the Doom wiki and 6 in the Wolfenstein wiki. Because they have some diputed entries and they have like different timelines for every posibility, I think. Also the games don't put too much effort into the lore so, over the years the original Doom and Wolfenstein had probably retcon the year they are set like 3 times. Also there was a guy in the original Doom dev team who make a Doom Bible that tells the backstory of everything before Doom 1, that is non canon by future games, but still, this guy did like a 75 page bible for a game, that is suposed to be the quintesential "just shoot things, don't worry about the plot" (OK, looking at the document it seems more like a design document, not an entire book on the lore, but still). Also tht guy directed "Rise of the Triad" that is suposed to be a sequel to Wolfenstein, but I dont know, because everytime I see someone in Reddit or Doom/Wolfenstein forums asking abiut this questions they get mocked up for trying to find the timeline of a "Dumb Videogame". Also Hexen and Heretic are somehow related...maybe...

Has anyone tough of doing a Wolfenstein/Doom timeline? I am looking at the wikis and there are 7(+2 with fangames and more about the adaptations) in the Doom wiki and 6 in the Wolfenstein wiki. Because they have some diputed entries and they have like different timelines for every posibility, I think. Also the games don't put too much effort into the lore so, over the years the original Doom and Wolfenstein had probably retcon the year they are set like 3 times. Also there was a guy in the original Doom dev team who make a Doom Bible that tells the backstory of everything before Doom 1, that is non canon by future games, but still, this guy did like a 75 page bible for a game, that is suposed to be the quintesential "just shoot things, don't worry about the plot" (OK, looking at the document it seems more like a design document, not an entire book on the lore, but still). Also tht guy directed "Rise of the Triad" that is suposed to be a sequel to Wolfenstein, but I dont know, because everytime I see someone in Reddit or Doom/Wolfenstein forums asking abiut this questions they get mocked up for trying to find the timeline of a "Dumb Videogame". Also Hexen and Heretic are somehow related...maybe...
I am going to start a timeline, but if anyone has a better idea, feel free to start your own timeline.

Latest posts

Back