Timeline Hub

Fast & Furious has a connection to The Italian Job (2003).
"I always hoped that that would get some traction and we could talk about it on online forums. Honestly, I'll leave that open to everyone's interpretation in what sort of mythology they want to put to it. For us, it was a sort of fun meta nod to the fact that Jason does a lot of car movies."
"We were just having fun in sort of a meta way with Jason. That had been in and out in different versions cause it was kind of an Improv on the day. In hindsight maybe we should've had The Transporter car there too. But I don't mind if people want to think that Shaw was undercover in The Italian Job. That's great. Let's make Italian Job 2 and combine the worlds! It's all good. I think it's fun to explore all these crazy avenues in these movies and as long as the audience is having fun and going along for the ride, then then why not?"
I don't think it's canon though.

According to the Transformers Wiki:
-Yes, in the Transformers Multiverse even toys that have descriptions in their bios that contradicts their canon stories (probably based in an earlier draft of the films) have their own universe.
-They stopped naming the universes years ago, so Bumblebee, its comic prequel and the other comic that ties into the 2007 film have not been classified. They could be 3, 2 or 1 different universes that at the same time could be or not part of Tyran 707.04 Delta
Just thinking, the Bumblebee prequel comic could be set in the Titan Comics universe?

Makes sense. Those comics go up to the fourth film I believe.
And maybe we could put the dark of the Moon prequel game there, depending on how they treat Shockwave.
Rise of the dark Spark could work as a coda to the expanded universe.

There was a cameo appearance by Young Justice's Wonder Girl, Artemis, Zatanna, and Miss Martian in the 2014 film Scooby-Doo! WrestleMania Mystery. The movie was directed by Brandon Vietti one of the creators of Young Justice. Are they the same versions of Young Justice or native variants of the Scooby Doo's universe?
https://www.cbr.com/scooby-doo-wwe-young-justice-cameo/

Attachments

• 6jxhd22sdce81.jpg
    6jxhd22sdce81.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 6
Has anyone though of doing a Disney Animated Canon timeline? I know they are some people theorizing that all of them fit into the same universe because of small cameos, but I would like to see all them together. There are some of the movies that can't really fit together but in general everything COULD fit. If I would do it I will try to also include direct to DVD sequels and TV Shows like Tangled: The Series or Aladdin: The Series. Another thing of note would be that it would presumably include The Proud Family, Recess, Kim Possible and American Dragon because of the crossovers in Lilo & Stitch: The Series. Also there is a possibility that Gargoyles is the same universe as Atlantis.

Has anyone though of doing a Disney Animated Canon timeline? I know they are some people theorizing that all of them fit into the same universe because of small cameos, but I would like to see all them together. There are some of the movies that can't really fit together but in general everything COULD fit. If I would do it I will try to also include direct to DVD sequels and TV Shows like Tangled: The Series or Aladdin: The Series. Another thing of note would be that it would presumably include The Proud Family, Recess, Kim Possible and American Dragon because of the crossovers in Lilo & Stitch: The Series. Also there is a possibility that Gargoyles is the same universe as Atlantis.
they didn't do it coz it's literally impossible, the classic disney movies are connected to the Duckverse, which is the Disney Comic Universe, with comics of Donald, Goofy and Mickey being part of it the Short are also canon, hause of mause is canon, Epic Mickey is canon since the blot survives the event of the game and meets The phantom blot in a comic, even so other country comics are canon for example Disney Italy's comics, so really don't ask for it. For giving you an example I wil link to you the complete Biography of Donald Duck (incomplete for now) for giving you an Idea on how much the Duckverse is huge. Donald Duck

they didn't do it coz it's literally impossible, the classic disney movies are connected to the Duckverse, which is the Disney Comic Universe, with comics of Donald, Goofy and Mickey being part of it the Short are also canon, hause of mause is canon, Epic Mickey is canon since the blot survives the event of the game and meets The phantom blot in a comic, even so other country comics are canon for example Disney Italy's comics, so really don't ask for it. For giving you an example I wil link to you the complete Biography of Donald Duck (incomplete for now) for giving you an Idea on how much the Duckverse is huge. Donald Duck
OK, first of all: there is a comic where the Phantom Blot of Epic Mickey meets the one from the comics? Cool. How is it called?
Second: OK, I know about the convoluted nature of the Duckverse comics, but could it be that the Duckverse+Disney Canon and the Disney Canon+Expanded Universe are different universes? You know that in the Transformers Multiverse there is already a mix-match of different combinations of stories being canon to some realities and non-canon to others, so it could apply here. In fact I would argue that House of Mouse, Epic Mickey and the Duckverse should be considered different universes to begin with.
An Epic Mickey Timeline would be cool, I think DBIrish had one in progress in thetimelinesite, It would be something like this:
Oswald cartoons
Some old Mickey Mouse cartoons
Castle of Illusion Starring Mickey Mouse (not the remake)
Epic Mickey
Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two
Epic Mickey: Power of Illusion
(also there is some comics, I think)

The Blot and the Blob, Here's a pannel. Good Reading
Disney never made a canon statement on the continuities aside from references.
The only real continuity we have is the life of Scrooge McDuck, anyway anything aside the other known alternate universes like the 2017 Continuum and Kingdom Hearts, every other disney work reside too the same universe, since canonically everyone is immortal. Taking Epic Mickey has an example.
Mickey Mouse is canonically born in 1920, the scene where mickey create the blot is set in the 1940s (1941 if I remember correctly) and the present day section of the game is set in 2010. So at the time of Epic Mickey, Mickey is canonically 90 years old. Since no one does age there can't be really any contraddiction.
(Basically what you suggest could be true at 40% and what I say be 55% so really IDK)

I made my own personal Disney timeline with animated and live action shows / movies but it's not accurate at all and it's a WIP

Has any character from outside the Marvel/DC multiverses travelled there and after some time returned there and noticed the sliding timescale of Marvel or the crisis reboots in DC?

At the end of the movie, and after stopping Unicron and his minion, Scourge, down in Peru, Noah Diaz (Anthony Ramos) returns home to New York and continues his job search. The film shows him entering a warehouse, where the ex-military electronics expert sits with his interviewer, played by Michael Kelly.

The interviewer notes that Diaz's resume is thin, and when Diaz tries to embellish his recent experience working with the Autobots and Maximals without outing hew new found friends, the interviewer reveals that he knows all about the recent world-saving exploits of Diaz and his giant friends. Diaz is surprised but still keeps his mouth shut, until the interviewer hands him a card and says he wants Diaz to work for his team.

The interviewer then stands and touches a shield-shaped plaque hanging on the wall behind him. The wall then moves to reveal a large military facility/warehouse, where audiences can see a futuristic jet being assembled in the back. He then steps onto an open lift and descends into the warehouse.

Diaz looks astounded at what was just revealed and turns the card over to see a logo, of a falcon's head and a star on a shield-shaped emblem, with the words G.I. Joe under it, before the credits roll.

At the end of the movie, and after stopping Unicron and his minion, Scourge, down in Peru, Noah Diaz (Anthony Ramos) returns home to New York and continues his job search. The film shows him entering a warehouse, where the ex-military electronics expert sits with his interviewer, played by Michael Kelly.

The interviewer notes that Diaz's resume is thin, and when Diaz tries to embellish his recent experience working with the Autobots and Maximals without outing hew new found friends, the interviewer reveals that he knows all about the recent world-saving exploits of Diaz and his giant friends. Diaz is surprised but still keeps his mouth shut, until the interviewer hands him a card and says he wants Diaz to work for his team.

The interviewer then stands and touches a shield-shaped plaque hanging on the wall behind him. The wall then moves to reveal a large military facility/warehouse, where audiences can see a futuristic jet being assembled in the back. He then steps onto an open lift and descends into the warehouse.

Diaz looks astounded at what was just revealed and turns the card over to see a logo, of a falcon's head and a star on a shield-shaped emblem, with the words G.I. Joe under it, before the credits roll.
Now we have Just to understand which One of the 2 continuities Is Canon.

Latest posts

Back