Timeline Hub

Could you do a Danganronpa Timeline?
FYI if anyone does want to do Danganronpa this file was the best I found for whats canon or not and how to access it when I did my series playthrough

There's a whole 10 of these films now, lol. I bet this timeline would be incredibly confusing with all the flashbacks going in every direction and the Year of the Pig basically making all the flashbacks set in 1994-1995 while the main series in set 2004-2021. Kramer's cancer is kinda a huge problem with that unfortunately.

Something like this.
1995 - Saw: Rebirth (Retconed)
2003 - Saw 0.5
2004 - Saw
2004 - Full Disclosure Report
2004 - Saw: The Video Game
2004 - Saw II: Flesh & Blood
2005 - Saw X
2005 - Saw II
2005 - The Scott Tibbs Documentary
2006 - Saw III
2006 - Saw IV
2006 - Saw V
2006 - Saw VI
2007 - Saw 3D
2013 - Jigsaw
2021 - Spiral: From the Book of Saw

Last edited:
Could you do a Danganronpa Timeline?
Or a Stein;Gate Timeline (that one would would be tricky, of course)?
Am not familiar enough with either of those franchises, unfortunately. I've only played portions of the first Danganronpa, and I have yet to play/watch Stein;Gate.

There's a whole 10 of these films now, lol. I bet this timeline would be incredibly confusing with all the flashbacks going in every direction and the Year of the Pig basically making all the flashbacks set in 1994-1995 while the main series in set 2004-2021. Kramer's cancer is kinda a huge problem with that unfortunately.

Something like this.
2003 - Saw 0.5
2004 - Saw
2005 - Saw X
2005 - Saw II
2006 - Saw III
2006 - Saw IV
2006 - Saw V
2006 - Saw VI
2007 - Saw 3D
2013 - Jigsaw

Now this, I'd love to see a full time-stamped timeline for, especially since the Saw franchise is one that loves to play with flashbacks a lot. As for the issue surrounding his cancer, I'd headcanon that it's possible that the diagnosis he got was probably slightly off and he had more time than he realized.

Also, correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't the Barn trial that Logan and the others went through in Jigsaw take place before the first Saw movie?

Yeah, it does.

This actually reconciles the errors a bit... not bad.

This video claims that the loss of his child and the first "game" was 1994-1995 and the cancer diagnosis, car crash and barn game are 2002-2003, with the film series being 2004-2021. It's a decent reconciliation I'd say.

Guys, someone here has a Good Star Trek Timeline? (With novels, books, games etc..)
theres this website, I dont follow Star Trek however so I dont know how good it is:

Guys, someone here has a Good Star Trek Timeline? (With novels, books, games etc..)
The broadest Star Trek timeline that I know of is the Memory Beta Chronology. They started with a timeline produced by Pocket Books, which included every episode and book through 2006, as well as the Wildstorm comics. From there, they've added the rest of the comics, games, and any other licensed work you can think of.

The Pocket Books timeline accounted for multiple timeframes, but things added later may only have one entry. I've done a little work on that myself, and I have a plan to do more.

Edit to add: Also, there's currently no system for designating which universe or timeline each story happens in. There's the Kelvin Timeline, several incompatible versions of the Mirror Universe, and a bunch of the books were retconned into their own timeline once Paramount started making shows again.

I would like to start making a timeline of "Charmed", since I have ONLY watched the original show, I would like to know if anyone knows which comics are canonical and if the Reboot is part of an alternate universe (since they recently introduced the multiverse from what I know), or is it part of the same continuity
I watched the first season of the reboot, and it's definitely it's own continuity. A little googling tells me that they're in the same multiverse, but just barely. Apparently, that was only established in the last scene before the show got cancelled.

Last edited:
I've been considering watching Demon Slayer at some point, and seeing as the entire anime is on Netflix, I'll give that a shot at some point.
If someone made a detailed timeline, I'd make a mean chronological fanedit!

2003 - Saw 0.5
2004 - Saw
2005 - Saw X
2005 - Saw II
2006 - Saw III
2006 - Saw IV
2006 - Saw V
2006 - Saw VI
2007 - Saw 3D
2013 - Jigsaw
One thing I missed is the Dead by Daylight Tome X: Saw Chapter. There's lots of lore here and even some cinematics.

The only inconsistency with Dead by Daylight is that Tapp dies in the first film, but it's easy to ignore that specific reference since the actual Tome is consistent with the video games.

2003 - Saw 0.5
2003 - Dead by Daylight: David Tapp: Desecration of the Heart
2004 - Saw: Uncut Edition
2004 - Dead By Daylight (Detective Tapp Lore) [Alternate Timeline]
2005 - Saw X
2005 - Saw II: Uncut Edition
2004 - Dead by Daylight: Amanda Young: Vain Ambition
2006 - Saw III: Unrated Director's Cut
2006 - Dead By Daylight (Amanda Young Lore)
2006 - Saw IV: Unrated Director's Cut
2006 - Saw V: Unrated Director's Cut
2006 - Saw VI: Unrated Director's Cut
2007 - Saw 3D: Unrated Director's Cut
2016 - Jigsaw
2018 - Dead by Daylight: The Saw Chapter: Official Trailer [Entity's Realm]
2022 - Dead by Daylight: Tome 10: Reveal Trailer [Entity's Realm]

There we go, lol. Tangential Dead by Daylight lore added. The Amanda/Tapp videos take place during their memories (in-game text for completing challenges).

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back