Timeline Hub

Good work, but actually Green lantern Is between season 2 and 3 of YJ.
Well, in YJ 1.02 due to John Stewarts' appearance, this episode must take place after the events of "Green Lantern: The Animated Series". In GLTAS episode 1.25: It is revealed that John Stewart is now the Earth's Green Lantern protector. He only recently became a Green Lantern around the time before this episode. John Stewart is the second replacement for Hal Jordan (after Guy Gardner), but the first permanent.

"Who's the new Lantern for our sector?"

"I don't know. Some other Earth guy, what's-his-name. John Stewart."

"The fake news guy?"

This shows that Hal isn't familiar with John yet.

And in YJ 1.14 due to Guy Gardner's appearance, this episode must take place after the events of "Green Lantern: The Animated Series". While Hal Jordan was away in The Forgotten Zone fighting The Red Lantern Corps, The Guardians Of The Universe chose Guy Gardner to be the new Green Lantern of Space Sector 2814. Guy Gardner became a Green Lantern after Hal Jordan left Earth to fight The Red Lanterns approximately nine months before his debut in this episode.

So all of that to say, since GLTAS introduces Guy and John as new Lanterns, their appearances in YJ season one would set the entirety of YJ after GLTAS.

Last edited:
Well, in YJ 1.02 due to John Stewarts' appearance, this episode must take place after the events of "Green Lantern: The Animated Series". In GLTAS episode 1.25: It is revealed that John Stewart is now the Earth's Green Lantern protector. He only recently became a Green Lantern around the time before this episode. John Stewart is the second replacement for Hal Jordan (after Guy Gardner), but the first permanent.

"Who's the new Lantern for our sector?"

"I don't know. Some other Earth guy, what's-his-name. John Stewart."

"The fake news guy?"

This shows that Hal isn't familiar with John yet.

And in YJ 1.14 due to Guy Gardner's appearance, this episode must take place after the events of "Green Lantern: The Animated Series". While Hal Jordan was away in The Forgotten Zone fighting The Red Lantern Corps, The Guardians Of The Universe chose Guy Gardner to be the new Green Lantern of Space Sector 2814. Guy Gardner became a Green Lantern after Hal Jordan left Earth to fight The Red Lanterns approximately nine months before his debut in this episode.

So all of that to say, since GLTAS introduces Guy and John as new Lanterns, their appearances in YJ season one would set the entirety of YJ after GLTAS.
Yes, but Remember that they are semi-canlnical and Even waisman sayed that It Is between season 2 and 3.

Been thinking about doing a Zombie Land Saga timeline at some point since I've had it on my mind lately (plus I have Lily Hoshikawa as my PFP, so that's fitting XD), preferably before I begin the Stardust Crusaders part of the JoJo's Bizarre Adventure timeline. As for what I'd cover for the ZLS timeline:
  • Zombie Land Saga (the original anime, plus it's manga adaptation[?])
  • Zombie Land Saga: Revenge (the sequel series to the original anime)
  • The as-yet unreleased Zombie Land Saga movie
  • Zombie Land Saga ANTHOLOGY (a single volume anthology manga by different mangaka, though unsure if it contains original stories)
  • Zombie Land Saga Gaiden: The First Zombie (prequel manga involving Tae Yamada)
Other than that, if anyone has any other anime/manga timelines they'd wanna see me cover, lemme know and I'll see what I can cook up.
Assuming they haven't already been claimed yet, I plan to do timelines for the following manga/anime at some point down the line:

Chainsaw Man
chainsaw-man-dance.gif
My Hero Academia

a306acb63cf38b1f555e665dbbc89030.gif
and of course, One Piece (... probably, but given the length of the series, I'm ultimately on the fence about this one)
straw-hat-pirates.gif

Assuming they haven't already been claimed yet, I plan to do timelines for the following manga/anime at some point down the line:

Chainsaw Man
View attachment 1196
My Hero Academia

View attachment 1197
and of course, One Piece (... probably, but given the length of the series, I'm ultimately on the fence about this one)
View attachment 1198
I started watching one piece. I'm on episode 98 I stopped watching it cause I didn't know the correct order. I've seen a lot of different timelines on Reddit but Idk which one is the correct one.

I can't sit through the Saw movies because it's literally just gore.

Also, the DCAU is officially numbered "Earth-508" in the animated multiverse.
The new "My Adventures with Superman" is ultimately the Earth-12 of the animated multiverse; according to the most recent episode.

Last edited:
Eh, the first has barely any gore and is actually a really good movie. It definitely gets worse over time. I like to think they're enjoyable for everything else, like the twists, the traps, the idea of "what would I do", the mysteries, etc., rather than the gore. That's my take anyway.

Also, the DCAU is officially numbered "Earth-508" in the animated multiverse.
The new "My Adventures with Superman" is ultimately the Earth-12 of the animated multiverse; according to the most recent episode.
Amazing episode btw.

Eh, the first has barely any gore and is actually a really good movie. It definitely gets worse over time. I like to think they're enjoyable for everything else, like the twists, the traps, the idea of "what would I do", the mysteries, etc., rather than the gore. That's my take anyway.
I used to really enjoy the twisting timeline of the series, it really trigger the timeline part of my brain, but yeah I lost track of the series as the installments tended to all blur into each other

The gore is so nasty later in the franchise that I'd rather watch Irreversible (believe it or not, that 'other kind' of violence doesn't phase me as much) or some no-budget/shot-on-video horror films.

There's a handful of traps that stick in my mind, like the rack in Saw III or the blood sacrifice in Saw V. Those are disturbing, but I mean... it's horror, isn't it? Granted, I don't get affected by gore directly that much, but there's still a level of horror to how much the human body can endure.

I still prefer Alien, Evil Dead, Halloween and Nightmare on Elm Street as horror franchises, but Saw is still pretty damn good in my opinion. Gore is sometimes necessary to invoke a negative reaction. It's the tension, desperation and "horror" that comes from such contraptions.

Alien is my favourite horror franchise by far, and the Xenomorph's life cycle is very disturbing. Of course, I don't just like it because of the Xenomorph, but rather the world, the environment, the corporate undertones, the sets, and the characters... but without such a deadly adversary, the series wouldn't have that same feeling of hopelessness. Horror leaving an impact on you after you've seen it is because it did its job well.

These are just my own opinions, by the way.

There's a handful of traps that stick in my mind, like the rack in Saw III or the blood sacrifice in Saw V. Those are disturbing, but I mean... it's horror, isn't it? Granted, I don't get affected by gore directly that much, but there's still a level of horror to how much the human body can endure.

I still prefer Alien, Evil Dead, Halloween and Nightmare on Elm Street as horror franchises, but Saw is still pretty damn good in my opinion. Gore is sometimes necessary to invoke a negative reaction. It's the tension, desperation and "horror" that comes from such contraptions.

Alien is my favourite horror franchise by far, and the Xenomorph's life cycle is very disturbing. Of course, I don't just like it because of the Xenomorph, but rather the world, the environment, the corporate undertones, the sets, and the characters... but without such a deadly adversary, the series wouldn't have that same feeling of hopelessness. Horror leaving an impact on you after you've seen it is because it did its job well.

These are just my own opinions, by the way.
I've just seen horror fans argue this point yet concurrently say that s*xual violence is unbearably worse, and that seems hypocritical to me about that community. Both are awful but it comes down to personal perspective.

Me personally, I don't believe in any form of afterlife so death in film hits harder for me. I digress.

Personally, I feel the last good Saw film was Saw III. After they killed Jigsaw off at the end of Saw III, I feel that's where the series started to suffer from franchise bloat.

I've just seen horror fans argue this point yet concurrently say that s*xual violence is unbearably worse, and that seems hypocritical to me about that community. Both are awful but it comes down to personal perspective.

Me personally, I don't believe in any form of afterlife so death in film hits harder for me. I digress.
I also do not believe in an afterlife. It doesn't change how I feel because sexual violence, gore, etc. in films do not affect me generally because it's just fiction. It's like killing in video games doesn't make you a violent person.

I think if we were literally witnessing real life violence and sex violations, then I'd struggle to cope with that because it's awful, but the fiction barrier exists for a reason. I don't feel awful for killing NPCs in video games nor watching fictional gore beyond a reasonable level.

Personally, I feel the last good Saw film was Saw III. After they killed Jigsaw off at the end of Saw III, I feel that's where the series started to suffer from franchise bloat.
Hoffman is mid, but 8-9 are the worst for me.

Hoffman is mid, but 8-9 are the worst for me.
Fair. I mean, Jigsaw showing that Kramer had an unseen secret apprentice before even he'd recruited Hoffman or Amanda? And also Spiral not having Tobin Bell in it...

Honestly, I hope to god Saw X will be good. The trailer looks extremely promising, so fingers crossed.

BTW, has anyone considered doing a Criminal Minds timeline? Been hooked on that show for a while after a friend got me into it (am on Season 6 currently), so just curious about it.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back