Timeline Hub

The Kick-Ass reboot is actually a spin-off/soft-reboot trilogy. If it connects to the Matthew Vaughn Cinematic Universe, then Kick-Ass 1-2 would exist within the Kingsman Universe. Hypothetically.

Something like this, probably.

1917 - The King's Man
19?? - The King's Man: The Traitor King**
2010 - Kick-Ass
2012 - Kick-Ass 2
2015 - Kingsman: The Secret Service
2016 - #TBT to That Time Archer Met Kingsman
2016 - Kingsman: The Golden Circle
2024 - Argylle
2024 - School Fight**
202? - Vram**
202? - Kingsman: The Blue Blood**
202? - Kick-Ass**
You could add Argylle: The First Book in 2004

I haven't watched Argylle yet but is the Vaughnverse supposed to be in the Argylle book universe or the real world of Argylle?

So, @Pro Bot:
Could Renfield be part of the Universal Dark Universe or was just some non-canon parody of Universal's Dracula as it looks by the trailers (I haven't seen it)

It's a sequel to Dracula. You can either take it as an alternate sequel or a literal part of that world. The latter makes sense to me since Dracula only started returning in crossover films so Renfield is the first solo sequel to Dracula. The other sequels were canon but not about Dracula. Yeah, pretty weird.

C'est une suite de Dracula. Vous pouvez soit le prendre comme une suite alternative, soit comme une partie littérale de ce monde. Ce dernier point a du sens pour moi puisque Dracula n'a commencé à revenir que dans les films croisés, donc Renfield est la première suite solo de Dracula. Les autres suites étaient canoniques mais pas sur Dracula. Ouais, c'est assez bizarre.
Est-il possible d'avoir l'ancienne version et la nouvelle version de la chronologie de Dark Universe s'il vous plaît

It is the in-universe book that is an adaptation of real events.
For the physical book yes, but not sure about the Movie announced in the Mid-Credit Scene titled "Argylle: The First Book" after the very confusing ending with a real Agent Argylle/Henry Cavill

So let me get this straight Argylle: Book One is an in universe adaptation of the prequel book to Argylle or is it the book it's self being told through live action?

So, to get my Mortal Kombat Questions out of the DCEU Thread, I'll ask here. The DCEU Crossover (well, the Peacemaker ending) with Mortal Kombat 1 is canon (it fits and no contradictions). Question is, what other Crossovers are/could be canon to their respective franchises? Here's a list of all crossovers I could find with a quick search, excluding Mortal Kombat vs. DC:
  • Nightmare on Elm Street
  • The Boys
  • Friday the 13th
  • Rambo
  • God of War
  • The Texas Chainsaw Massacre
  • Invincible
  • DC Extended Universe
  • RoboCop
  • Spawn
  • Alien/Predator
  • Terminator

So, to get my Mortal Kombat Questions out of the DCEU Thread, I'll ask here. The DCEU Crossover (well, the Peacemaker ending) with Mortal Kombat 1 is canon (it fits and no contradictions). Question is, what other Crossovers are/could be canon to their respective franchises? Here's a list of all crossovers I could find with a quick search, excluding Mortal Kombat vs. DC:
  • Nightmare on Elm Street
  • The Boys
  • Friday the 13th
  • Rambo
  • God of War
  • The Texas Chainsaw Massacre
  • Invincible
  • DC Extended Universe
  • RoboCop
  • Spawn
  • Alien/Predator
  • Terminator
-Nightmare on Elm Street
It could fit between A Nightmare on Elm Street (2010) and Dead by Daylight.

-The Boys
I don't know.

-Friday the 13th
I don't know.

-Rambo
I don't know.

-God of War
It is implied to be one of the many tournaments that Kratos took part in.

-Texas Chainsaw Massacre
I don't know.

-Invincible
It's not the main universe.

-DC Extended Universe
It could fit.

-RoboCop
It could fit, probably.

-Spawn
I don't know.

-Alien/Predator
Yes. Each are on a branching timeline of Mortal Kombat from one another, but the Xenomorph and Yautja could have arrived from the same origin universe.

-Terminator
In some alternate timeline, sure.

Each ending is a branching reality and not part of the main Mortal Kombat timeline, by the way.

What would the timeline look like for the Dead by Daylight killers and survivors be like?

Latest posts

Back