Timeline Hub

In theory, the Mad Max universe could be the same as the film series. There's many versions if DC so that doesn't really matter. Agent Spider is obviously an alternate Marvel universe. Fortnite is just straight up canon to everything. The Walking Dead is very different because the zombies aren't supposed to talk.

In theory, the Mad Max universe could be the same as the film series. There's many versions if DC so that doesn't really matter. Agent Spider is obviously an alternate Marvel universe. Fortnite is just straight up canon to everything. The Walking Dead is very different because the zombies aren't supposed to talk.
Don't forget they still found a way to include the REAL Batman. Not a copyright-friendly version, but an 'obscured' actual Batman.

Perhaps the Invincible comic Universe is adjacent to Marvel's multiverse while the Invincible cartoon Universe is more adjacent to one of DC's.
The Image Universes seem to be more scattered amongst the grander Marvel/DC Mega-verse or Omniverse...

Don't forget they still found a way to include the REAL Batman. Not a copyright-friendly version, but an 'obscured' actual Batman.

Perhaps the Invincible comic Universe is adjacent to Marvel's multiverse while the Invincible cartoon Universe is more adjacent to one of DC's.
The Image Universes seem to be more scattered amongst the grander Marvel/DC Mega-verse or Omniverse...
The comic book also had a real Batman.

Oh, well excuse me, CAUSE I CARE!!

I've had the worst bloody day of my life mentally, and I don't need some person on the internet giving me snark while I edge closer and closer to a mental breakdown! But hey, go ahead.
I've had an awful day too.
Sorry to hear about that, guys. I wish you both well.

Sorry to hear about that, guys. I wish you both well.
Honestly, I just don't care at this point. I just wanna cry in the shower and go to sleep for a very long time that I can't wake up.
It's not Norrin Radd, so not really a gender swap like some believe.
That wasn't it. My annoyance was mainly because of how they're immediately using Silver Surfer and Galactus right off the bat, as opposed to other villains in the F4's rogues gallery. I couldn't care less for a gender-swap or race swap (IE: Stormfront and A-Train/The Deep in The Boys), but to not use some of the more interesting villains instead?

Just wasted potential.

Honestly, I just don't care at this point. I just wanna cry in the shower and go to sleep for a very long time that I can't wake up.

That wasn't it. It was mainly because of how they're immediately using Silver Surfer and Galactus right off the bat, as opposed to other villains in the F4's rogues gallery.
1. A friend of mine is going through a similar thing. Just know that you're not alone and that there's people who care about you who you can talk to.

2. Ah, fair enough. I just assumed.

Wish JudgeDreddpool well, not me. I'm not worth the worry.
Hey, come on now. I know some days can be tough but there will be good times and you'll get through this, buddy. You're one of the good ones, whether you know it or not.

You guys should seek out professional help because you don't deserve to go through life unhappy. It's not your fault, somethings just happen, but you can get better and you deserve to get better.

I'm gonna go to bed now for work (already too late as it is), but I appreciate you both, as limited as our interactions often are.

Onto the DC side, did you have to reach out to them about putting Batman in the finale?
Listen, I think that sequence might seem to imply a certain thing that isn't there. That's not Gotham City. That's not Batman. That's a completely different bat character that Mark is referring to. If the audience is inferring a certain thing from it, I don't have control over that. The audience gets to take from it what they will, but it was never our intention to imply anything remotely close to the Batman character.
1000006542.jpg

The big 5 comic companies (DC, Marvel, Image, Dark Horse and IDW - including Transformers and TMNT/Nicktoons) have to be like the same Megaverse or Omniverse somehow.

Latest posts

Back