Top 50 shows of all time.

What a dumbass, one-sided, genre-fitting list...

Anyway, I can't really say anything. Can anyone truly say that they have watched and thoroughly enjoyed fifty TV shows? Is that not a bit...you know, sad?

I guarantee most people have , 50 sound alot but not when you think about it.

yeah on C4 , simpsons won! so that made up for it.

Ugh...

It was painfully obvious throughout the programme that it was heading towards a Simpsons victory. The Simpsons is NOT the best animation ever, just because it's been on for 17 years. It was diabolically funny for 3-4 years max. After that, sentimental attachment and merchandising are what kept it alive (the same is true of Friends, although luckily it was cancelled before people got completely sick of it).

Just to prove my previous point, let me try and think right now, off the top of my head of all the shows I have thoroughly watched and enjoyed (ie shows of which I have watched more than a season of):

(My all-time, top three favourite shows):

- Lois & Clark
- BTAS (I haven't seen a lot of STAS, JL or JLU because all three of them ended before their time over here)
- Beverly Hills 90210

- Friends
- Simpsons
- Adventures of Superman
- Star Trek: TNG
- Scrubs
- Family Guy
- Saved by the Bell
- Smallville
- The O.C.
- The Rugrats
- Sabrina

...and that's it, for now. I've watched dozens of shows on and off for years, but those are really the only shows that come to mind immediately when I think of shows that I watched avidly (the last two, I only watched them because they were constantly on when I was younger).

Last edited:
the same is true of Friends, although luckily it was cancelled before people got completely sick of it

Friends went down hill after season 4 though , also you live over here (thats how you saw 100 cartoon thing i assume) and you didn't get sick of friends? cool , I didn't either but everyone else I know did as C4 , E4 and so on played them consistently

Friends went down hill after season 4 though , also you live over here (thats how you saw 100 cartoon thing i assume) and you didn't get sick of friends? cool , I didn't either but everyone else I know did as C4 , E4 and so on played them consistently

I was only just old enough to realise that Friends had sucked royally ever since Monica and Chandler's wedding (possibly before that, even) when it ended, so it was cool. I still watch it whenever it's on, but it can't be denied that the later episodes aren't nearly as funny as the earlier ones.

Latest posts

Back