Transformers Cinematic Universe - Timeline

What I'm saying if there are fans that wanna look at it one way or the other, maybe we should make a disclaimer in both threads as well?

I think one of the comic continuities has him getting a different body and being a bounty hunter on the side in order to fit it all in.

It was the Titan Comics Timeline (not the alternate 2007 ending timeline) where that happened.
yup, titan comics.

Missed that. Thanks.

Also, if we're doing competing threads - how do you feel about yours being a generalized "combination" of all the timelines that tangentially fit together, but my thread divides them by specific timeline?
Like this timeline tries to include as much Tyran cluster media? Potentually sure, but fitting the IDW-Verse into the same timeline as 4-5 is... certainly an interesting exercise.

Last edited:
Like this timeline tries to include as much Tyran cluster media? Potentually sure, but fitting the IDW-Verse into the same timeline as 4-5 is... certainly an interesting exercise
It's up to you. If you got any other ideas of how to do this I'm open to hearing them.

The Bumblebee short "Agent Burns: Welcome to Sector 7" ends with Burns saying he will introduce the recruit to NBE 01.

NBE 01 is Megatron in the first Transformers film.

Last edited:
The Bumblebee short "Agent Burns: Welcome to Sector 7" short ends with Burns saying he will introduce the recruit to NBE 01.

NBE 01 is Megatron in the first Transformers film.
I have the physical comic that came with the bluray in hand.
It omits all the Bayverse references from the Motion Comic version.

This is a completely different short film. This one is live-action and features John Cena. If you look in the blu-ray, there's two videos in "Sector 7 Archive".

This is a completely different short film. This one is live-action and features John Cena.
Yeah that's not-canon. That was cut from the original version and added as a bonus feature on the bluray.

I thought you meant the comic which had two versions. So it's pretty much showing you the cut material from the Bayverse version.

I'm positive this video was never supposed to be in the film. It doesn't fit. It was created as an extra. If it was a deleted scene, it would have been in "deleted and extended scenes".

Yeah that's not-canon. That was cut from the original version and added as a bonus feature on the bluray.

I thought you meant the comic which had two versions. So it's pretty much showing you the cut material from the Bayverse version.
Really? Didn't know about that.

Latest posts

Back