Ultimate Avengers 2

thee great one said:

I second that emotion.

I actually liked the first one. But it didn't have Black Panther in it.

I have a feeling everything about the Black Panther will suck in this but everything else will be okay but seriously brought down due to that

That looks like the crappiest thing I've ever seen.

Seriously. Black Panther fires rocket claws at people? Crazy alien tripods? Iron Man as War Machine?

Heres some pics. from the menu that are interessing. A look at Iron Man & Dr. Srange? Could this be about the cartoons?... A trailer to Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles? Could this be about the movie?...

ultimateavengers2menu2.jpg

ultimateavengers2menu5.jpg

Last edited:
The first one was absolutely one of, if not the worst adaptation of anything I've ever seen, and that is not an exaggeration.

The trailer for this one pretty much confirms that it's gonna follow suit.

What a load of severely wasted opportunities.

Just saw the trailer, doesnt look that bad though, yeah rocket powered claws are dumb, If it was something like explosives he can throw with a twist of his wrist okay, but rocket propulsion... no. And the IronMan/War Machine could be just stupid. I hate the voice over for the trailer, just made it horrible, there's a right way to make a trailer and then there's that. The last scene did make me laugh. Hope they dont completely **** it up

... too late.

It looks horrible.

Latest posts

Back