Ultimate Bullseye

To my mind, its quite within the bounds of the character. To save the life of her father for example, its already been shown that Elektra will go pretty far.

So back to Ultimate Bullseye! Do you think that if he does kill someone that either Elektra or Daredevil will go after to him or will the Ultimate be called in?

René said:
So back to Ultimate Bullseye! Do you think that if he does kill someone that either Elektra or Daredevil will go after to him or will the Ultimate be called in?

I kind of wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't last through the mini...

I don't think that the Ultimates would be called in, really. What is he doing that is so bad? He's killed, the authorities can handle it, if he's blown up a building in New York, please call the Ultimates.

You're not from the Philly just outside of Manchester, England are you!!

This is a UK reference to a tv series called Bullseye hosted by a man called Jim Bowen.

You're all mad.

Anyway, is it just me or has anyone else noticed that Ultimate Bullseye is actually called Pointdexter?

I got issue 4 today and guess what,

Spoilers

Pointdexter (Bullseye) is hired to kill the blond guy and succeeds deespite Elektra and Daredevil working together to try and stop him. They fail and blond guy dies. Elektra however finds the ledger in his bag and beats up DD and runs of with it

Yep. Bullseye is called Pointdexter. I have no idea why though. Maybe its not Bullseye (ok even i doubt that)

Well isn't his 616 name Lester? If so maybe they just gave him a diffrent silly name for his Ultimatization.

Nope, his real name is Pointdexter, I think he's real name is Bill Pointdexter. I saw it when I read the Death of Elektra. (SPOILER) In which he is being interviewed and the reporter calls him Mr. Pointdexter and he says that his name is Bullseye and not Pointdexter

Last edited:
longshotjimlee said:
Have you ever asked a question and then wondered why you asked it?

THAT HAPPENS TO ME ALL THE TIME!!!

Ultimate Bullseye's real name is Benjamin Poindexter. I'm not sure if that was his real name in 616 (all I know that it's an alias), but it is in UU.

Also the Ultimates won't bother with him, he's pretty small-fry compared to the stuff they have to handle. He's not even a genetic mutation, so why bother?

It's still a possiblilty that any main character in the Ultimate universe could die and come back. Well, if the Falcon's research pans out at least...

Latest posts

Back