Ultimate Central: The Fanfic Volume 3

Nurhachi said:
So #18 will only be up in about 2 weeks. (I know, its very Marvel of me to do delays)
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :cry:

Ultimate Houde said:
You wanted a specific artist, didn't you, and Bendis stole him, didn't he?
How did you know? Do you have ESP? :shock:

Hey im a vigilante now :D

Ooh, looking forward to Baxter's stuff.

Let's get this Annual kicking, ok? I'm looking forward to Goodwill taking up the mantle and ruling the world at last! ;)

Goodwill said:
Let's get this Annual kicking, ok? I'm looking forward to Goodwill taking up the mantle and ruling the world at last! ;)
It's coming. 've been really busy, but thinking about it quite a bit. Hopefuly I can put my sollicitation together tonight before work, then get the isue itself up tmorrow or tuesday.

Hey, take your time... It's gotta take a lot out of you when you've gotta write a character as complex and as interesting as Goodwill, you know?

Goodwill said:
Hey, take your time... It's gotta take a lot out of you when you've gotta write a character as complex and as interesting as Goodwill, you know?
Talk about havin' a big ego.....

I keed. I keed.

'Little dog, little joke'.

:lol:

You've gotta have a big ego, man. Look at Salvador Dali, one of my favorite artists. He was kicked out of a Spanish art university for saying that his paintings were so good that even his professors didn't have any ground to critique them. Also, when asked if he took drugs for his obscure and often disturbing paintings, he replied "I am the drug," saying that, by looking at his paintings, you would have a similar feeling to when you were high. How cool is that? :) He's someone I admire.

Goodwill said:
Actualy, I don't plan to have you in it all that much. :wink:

Ultimate Central Annual #1!

The Cabinet moves in shadows, recruiting new members from the corners of the earth, but all is not as it seems. Dr. Stangefate, Baxter, and Ultiamte Quicksilver are up to something. Something involvoing Ourchair! Welcome to the Phillipines!

I'm not skilled enough with the google or graphic editing to pull of a cover. Lil' help?

Baxter said:

The Cabinet moves in shadows, recruiting new members from the corners of the earth, but all is not as it seems. Dr. Stangefate, Baxter, and Ultiamte Quicksilver are up to something. Something involvoing Ourchair! Welcome to the Phillipines!

I'm not skilled enough with the google or graphic editing to pull of a cover. Lil' help?

Im looking forward to this :D

Im way to busy with exams to do a cover. Anyone else? Ice?

Baxter said:

Ask Ice he is good at making covers.

Solit with cover

UCAnnual.jpg

icemastertron said:
UCAnnual.jpg

Much better

Latest posts

Back