Ultimate Daredevil Rogues

TheManWithoutFear said:
Stilt-Man - Wilbur Day is one of the best burglars in New York. Once he breaks into Roxxon Corporation and steals armor built for military use to fix... things that... are really high... in combat zones (Wow, whose to blame for coming up with Stilt-Man). Anyway he steals it and does a short stint of crime sprees before he's stopped by Daredevil.

Cool idea for Stilt-Man. I also have an idea for Stilt-Man. He is a scientist, who is working with the reformed Abner Jenkins AKA Beetle. Jenkins helps Day on many projects, expect for one which is the Stilt-Man suit. When he discovered the Beetle Armour in Jenkin's lab, he becomes Stilt-Man in order to take over the Beetle's criminal career. He would frequently run in with both Daredevil and Spider-Man, which could lead to the two teaming up. It's just a thought, so feel free to compliment and criticise.

Ultimate Incredibles said:
Cool idea for Stilt-Man. I also have an idea for Stilt-Man. He is a scientist, who is working with the reformed Abner Jenkins AKA Beetle. Jenkins helps Day on many projects, expect for one which is the Stilt-Man suit. When he discovered the Beetle Armour in Jenkin's lab, he becomes Stilt-Man in order to take over the Beetle's criminal career. He would frequently run in with both Daredevil and Spider-Man, which could lead to the two teaming up. It's just a thought, so feel free to compliment and criticise.

Would he still be a loser?

The Overlord said:
Would he still be a loser?

Yeah. Everytime DD or Spidey would ever come across him, he would always think that the two were agents working for Beetle. Both DD and Spidey defeat him easily, and he usually ends up in Prison, and manages to escape time and time again.

Last edited:
I think Ox should become a DD rogue working for Mr. Fear

Ox is working out in Fogwell's Gym, alone, when a man in a trench coat and fedora enters. The man is wearing a skull mask.

Ox: Hey freak, Halloween was last month, what's with the mask?

Mr. Fear: I will ignore that comment. Let me introduce myself, I am Mr. Fear and I am interested in hiring you.

Ox "Mr. Fear"? What kind of gay name is that?

Mr. Fear: What kind of name is Ox? It is the name of big, stupid animal who's only purpose in life his to serve his betters and not ask stupid questions. Now here's something to ensure your loyality.

Mr. Fear throws some money at Ox's feet.

Ox: What is this?! My usual rate is more than double this! Anyway I why would would I want to work for a freak like you, I used to work for the top mob boss in town!

Mr. Fear: Yes and after that disaster with Hammerhead no one wants to hire you and your fellow enforcers wanting nothing to do with you, you are hardly in a position to make demands. Do you want the job or not?

Ox: I don't like you freak and I ain't working for ya. Now get lost, before I beat the crap out of ya.

Mr. Fear: Perhaps I can throw in something else to make you change your mind?

Mr. Fear pulls out a gun from his coat.

Ox: Wait a second man, maybe we can work something out...

Mr. Fear fires his gun. A pellet hits Ox and releases a gas.

Ox starts coughing.

Mr. Fear: Scared you, didn't I?

Ox: I'll kill you, you son of a bit...

Ox sees Mr. Fear open his trench coat and swarm of rats starts streaming out. Mr. Fear rips off his mask revealing more rats.

The rats head towards Ox.

Ox: No. No! Rats, get off me! I do anything just me away from the rats!

Mr. Fear pulls a spray can out of his coat and sprays Ox in the face.

Ox's vision of the rats disappears.

Mr. Fear: Now will you work for me?

Ox: Yeah, yeah, just please don't do that again.

Mr. Fear: Good, now that you have discovered your proper place, come along, we have a man's life to ruin.

Last edited:
Ultimate Scarecrow:

Ebenezer Laughton grew up on a farm where he suffered phsyical and sexual abuse at the hands of parents. His only friends were his pet crows that he trained. One end when he was 14, his father tried to beat him to death, but his wounds healed instantly . Realizing his son was mutant Ebenezer's father kicked him out of the house. Ebenezer had fend for himself on the streets. Eventually he met a small time criminal named "Lucky" Nick Lewis. Lewis was the first person to show Ebenezer kindness and he began to view Lewis as his father . Ebenezer tried to repay Lewis' kindness by committing crimes for him (as well healing factor, Ebenezer was natural contortionist, allowing him committed diffcult crimes without him caught).

However one night Nick Lewis was captured by Daredevil. A year later Nick Lewis was killed in prison by other inamtes. Losing his father figure drove Ebenezer Laughton completely insane. He returned to his family farm and killed his parents with a pitch fork he found. After the killings Ebenezer buried the bodies in the corn field, there he found a scarecrow. In Ebenezer's insane mind the Scarecrow seemed to be talking him, demanding he get revenge on Daredevil. He then wears the scarecrow's face as mask and takes the name Scarecrow and willing to do anything to gain his revenge on Daredevil.

Latest posts

Back