Ultimate Defenders/British Ultimates

id like to see Ultimate Jude Law on the team and for there first mission they have to take on The Hulk but the rest of the team is late so its just the hulk vs ultimate Jude Law .......haaw haaw haaw

yeah, this is the ultimate universe, shouldn't Hulk be fighting Freddie Prinze Jr or using his skull for finger bowl? :lol:

The Defenders were never "anti heroes", they were an "un-team" with Dr.strange assembling different members to meet each new threat, at least that's how it started out.

Knighthawk was big in the 70s, I believe Neal Adams did a few stories but don't quote me.

Wait, Strange would just take anyone he could find? Then the team roster for the Ultimate Defenders makes more sense now...

I think he means that Strange assebled specific people to deal with a specific threat at the time. I forget what they were defending against though

They were assembled to fight against some invading monster or something...

ProjectX2 said:
They were assembled to fight against some invading monster or something...

How original... :wink:

Go to www.defenders.ca . The site has not been updated for a while but then again niether have the Defenders. It has all the info with regards to team origins,members etc.

Latest posts

Back