Ultimate Fantastic 4 #27 discussion [spoilers]

TheManWithoutFear said:
Yeah, in reality...

Maybe even in the Ultimate Universe in comics...

But we're talking about the New World Ultimate Universe... {EDIT] Where not only is it apparently legal for everyone to obtain superpowers but it's apparently within the limits to have a foreign President.

People... are.... :arrgh: :arrgh:

I need a vacation.
I haven't read the issue and I feel your pain. Seriously, I'm not joking.

Sometimes, I think Goodwill believes it's cool to act stupid.

TheManWithoutFear said:
What is wrong with you? Do you even think about what you read half of the time, Goodz? Thor isn't just President. This is an alternate Ultimate Timeline. It's not like it's just out of nowhere.

Exactly. And not only that, but we're 1/3 of the way through the story and you're riping about it being resolved?!

TheManWithoutFear said:
Yeah, in reality...

Maybe even in the Ultimate Universe in comics...

But we're talking about the New World Ultimate Universe... {EDIT] Where not only is it apparently legal for everyone to obtain superpowers but it's apparently within the limits to have a foreign President.

People... are.... :arrgh: :arrgh:

I need a vacation.

That about summed up what I was going to say. There should be a "Goodwill Mute" button, right next to the "Quote" and "Edit" buttons. Yeah, that'd be good...will. Hehe.

DIrishB said:
That about summed up what I was going to say. There should be a "Goodwill Mute" button, right next to the "Quote" and "Edit" buttons. Yeah, that'd be good...will. Hehe.
To be fair, althought the Dragonmaster had a great day yesterday here at the site ( :roll: ), it was in response to Random's "dumb" comment. Not Goodwill's.

Wow, talk about harping on people...

This is supposed to be an alternate timeline, I get that. But why is this an altnernate timeline? Because the Fantastic Four didn't want to exist... So now they don't. Does this all of a sudden throw whoever was president out of office and pit Thor in the White House handing out super powers to everyone? I don't think so. So, please, ask yourself what you are saying before you want to call me names. I'm not posting out of my *** or anything. I think the story is entirely forced and Millar is mocking what Ellis did. Done deal.

Goodwill said:
I think the story is entirely forced and Millar is mocking what Ellis did. Done deal.

Mocking? You're reaching.

You ever hear of the Buterrfly Effect? And I'm not talking about the movie with Ashton Kutcher.

One action can create a storm miles away. And not just that, but "With every action, there's is an oppisote an equal reaction." One thing just leads to another and another and another. Thor as president will most likely get explained.

I mean come on, do you really think about the effects of time travel? Here's your answer: NO. Because you're not showing you think.

Just like in that issue of Exiles, about the bagel. If it hadn't been bought by that guy, the world would have ended. I can't remember the story, but it was something like that.

icemastertron said:
You ever hear of the Buterrfly Effect? And I'm not talking about the movie with Ashton Kutcher.

One action can create a storm miles away. And not just that, but "With every action, there's is an oppisote an equal reaction." One thing just leads to another and another and another. Thor as president will most likely get explained.

I mean come on, do you really think about the effects of time travel? Here's your answer: NO. Because you're not showing you think.
"I wish, I wish I hadn't killed that fish."

Bass said:
Just remember the advice your father gave you on your wedding day... :lol:
Stupid bug! You go squish now!

icemastertron said:

That is in reference to the story I brought up waaaaay back in the UFF #21 discussion about the guy that went back in time and accidently stepped on the butterfly, and when he got back to modern times things were totally different. The English language was all wrong, the "bad guy" was president, etc.

I'm not sure what came first - that term or the story.

UltimateE said:
That is in reference to the story I brought up waaaaay back in the UFF #21 discussion about the guy that went back in time and accidently stepped on the butterfly, and when he got back to modern times things were totally different. The English language was all wrong, the "bad guy" was president, etc.

I'm not sure what came first - that term or the story.

The term did. It was in reference to a Butterly flapping it's wings could trigger a Typhoon halfway around the world.

The story came later.

Last edited:
Re: PopCultureShock previews Ultimate Fantastic Four #27

Maybe Johnny's stupid enough to drink whatever Zombie Reed tells him to. Then this could lead into the solit where it said Johnny has 28 days to live. Reed's just playing with him.

Back