Ultimate Fantastic Four #37 Discussion (Spoilers)

Would someone mind telling me what's going on?

Would someone mind telling me what's going on?
Yeah. Ok. I can do that. The set-up is days ago ultimatefan420 got banned. I believe it was for telling mods to shut up. Then DGspider-fan posted this:
This arc is alot of fun. The first issue really didn't do much for me but as the story progresses I'm really enjoying how it's turning out. Except Thanos. I wanted to see him kick some *** but it seems that will have to wait. The power merger between Sue and Johnny was a cool idea too, it would be great to see more of them experimenting with what they can do. The art continues to be awesome as well.
To sum up. He likes UFF. Then ultimatefan420 posted this in response.
lmao at that one nice joke
Because apparently in his mind UFF sucks so bad that anyone claiming to like it must be joking, but USM is the greatest thing since sliced bread. I thought it was dumb so I posted:
lmao at when you got banned.

Seriously though, good contribution. Glad your back.
Because I'm an *******. MWoF added this:
Apparently he agrees with my assesment of ultimatefan420.

Then you asked someone to explain this and I started this post like this:
McCheese said:
Yeah. Ok. I can do that. The set-up is days ago ultimatefan420 got banned. I believe it was for telling mods to shut up. Then DGspider-fan posted this:
And well you get the point.

Because apparently in his mind UFF sucks so bad that anyone claiming to like it must be joking, but USM is the greatest thing since sliced bread. I thought it was dumb so I posted:

And well you get the point.

No no - keep going.

No no - keep going.
Ok. Your call chief.

So I said:

And I'm spent.

Ok. Your call chief.

So I said:

And I'm spent.

Huh? What did I do again?

This is much better than the book this thread is supposed to be about.

Latest posts

Back