Ultimate Nightmare #5 discussion (spoilers)

I also saw that Red Guardian's shield was some guys face. As he said:

"They didn't give me a shield. So I made my own."

:D

Goodwill said:
Only thing I don't really like about Vision is his size... He's much larger than the other humans, which I don't really like at all.

I was a little iffy about that. But look at it this way - what are the odds that an alien robot humanoid looking thing would be the same size as a regular human?

Besides, maybe he can change size or something.

I guess you're right... I'm not going to assume the aliens that made him are just as tall as the humans on Earth or any shorter than they are, either... It's not that big of a deal to me. If that goes unexplained, I'll live.

"Am I the only one who thinks that falcon taking out colossus is ridiculous. I mean this is a guy that took out Iron Man, Thor, and Magneto. His skin has also been shown to be able stand up to wolverine's adamantium claws and scott's optic blasts. I mean I understand that his eyes would be his most vulnerable point, but the 616 colossus's eyes could withstand being shot by a .45 caliber bullet. Even if his eyes weren't bullet proof his eye lids should be at least and even if they weren't bullet proof they should at least be able to withstand an eye gouging. I know falcon says "...if your eyes really turn to metal...how do you see...?" My response is that his powers do more than his body to organic steel, it changes his physiology. As seen when he rescued a russian submarine and didn't need to breath when he was in his steel form. I would have liked to see Falcon say something like "I wonder if those eye's of yours are bullet proof" and have Falcon shoot him in the eye and have it not even phase him. So then Falcon tries to fly away and colossus grabs his wings and tears them off and pins him. Also, on a side note I thought it was a bit ridiculous that Nick Fury was able to hit wolverine over the head with his rifle. I mean how bad a fighter is he?"

Yeah I was going to say the same thing here.

Really the X-men would defeat these puny people any time. Jean has Telekineisi and telepathy for god sake!She could of just used her own mind and throw all 4 of the ultimates aganist the walls or something. Colossus could definietly of won against Flacon that was so stupid ad unrealistic. Wolverine would win aganist Nick Fury. Jean would win aganist BlackWidow but maybe because jean was going crazy over that broadcast and machine vision thing that she could't cxontrol her powers at the time. So realisticlly....

Wolverine VS. Nick Fury (Wolverine wins)
Colossus VS. Falcon (Colossus wins)
Black Widow VS. Marvel Girl (Marvel Girl wins)

that wa sso stupid and out of character for the X-men and completetly the ultimates. Why would they attack the x-men like that when their on teams after that Magneot story in Ultimate X-men? Ellis ruined the 5th issue badly or it would of been the best issue of the series. Whatever....

Lil Kis said:
"Am I the only one who thinks that falcon taking out colossus is ridiculous. I mean this is a guy that took out Iron Man, Thor, and Magneto. His skin has also been shown to be able stand up to wolverine's adamantium claws and scott's optic blasts. I mean I understand that his eyes would be his most vulnerable point, but the 616 colossus's eyes could withstand being shot by a .45 caliber bullet. Even if his eyes weren't bullet proof his eye lids should be at least and even if they weren't bullet proof they should at least be able to withstand an eye gouging. I know falcon says "...if your eyes really turn to metal...how do you see...?" My response is that his powers do more than his body to organic steel, it changes his physiology. As seen when he rescued a russian submarine and didn't need to breath when he was in his steel form. I would have liked to see Falcon say something like "I wonder if those eye's of yours are bullet proof" and have Falcon shoot him in the eye and have it not even phase him. So then Falcon tries to fly away and colossus grabs his wings and tears them off and pins him. Also, on a side note I thought it was a bit ridiculous that Nick Fury was able to hit wolverine over the head with his rifle. I mean how bad a fighter is he?"

Yeah I was going to say the same thing here.

Really the X-men would defeat these puny people any time. Jean has Telekineisi and telepathy for god sake!She could of just used her own mind and throw all 4 of the ultimates aganist the walls or something. Colossus could definietly of won against Flacon that was so stupid ad unrealistic. Wolverine would win aganist Nick Fury. Jean would win aganist BlackWidow but maybe because jean was going crazy over that broadcast and machine vision thing that she could't cxontrol her powers at the time. So realisticlly....

Wolverine VS. Nick Fury (Wolverine wins)
Colossus VS. Falcon (Colossus wins)
Black Widow VS. Marvel Girl (Marvel Girl wins)

that wa sso stupid and out of character for the X-men and completetly the ultimates. Why would they attack the x-men like that when their on teams after that Magneot story in Ultimate X-men? Ellis ruined the 5th issue badly or it would of been the best issue of the series. Whatever....
The Ultimates are trained for this kind of stuff.

Maybe I have a problem with the Fury Vs. Wolverine. Only because Wolverine is the #1 killing machine or whatever. Jean was kind of really out of it if you didn't read it and Falcon outsmarted Colossus. I don't know why everyone has a problem with the outcome of this little quarrel when things were clearly explained.

Yeah, if the "strongest" guy always beat the "weakest" guy comics would be real interesting. :roll:

UltimateE said:
Yeah, if the "strongest" guy always beat the "weakest" guy comics would be real interesting. :roll:

Well, if you wanna go by that, don't you think that the dumb guy should win over the smart guy... Eventually?

Latest posts

Back