Ultimate Solicitations for February, 2006

for me there are three main things in the UU I am waiting for

1) all the continuity issues in UFF being fixed if they are doing it in this are it has approvial

2) The conclusion to Gah lak tus. This trilogy would have been a LOT more exciting if there were less delays i am very interested in seeing how they will defeat him (i still think geldoff will help) but the delays kind of made me loose hype about it like i did with the traitor not being revelied soon enough

3) and last the big conspiricy being revealied. I am sure im not the only one who read the wizard where they answered our questions about the UU and they said "almost every word fury says he is referring to the conspiricy" and i am also sure im not the only one who noticed this but one of the wrighters said "his patch isnt even always on the rite eve" WTF????:shock: :shock:

Spade said:
for me there are three main things in the UU I am waiting for

1) all the continuity issues in UFF being fixed if they are doing it in this are it has approvial

2) The conclusion to Gah lak tus. This trilogy would have been a LOT more exciting if there were less delays i am very interested in seeing how they will defeat him (i still think geldoff will help) but the delays kind of made me loose hype about it like i did with the traitor not being revelied soon enough

3) and last the big conspiricy being revealied. I am sure im not the only one who read the wizard where they answered our questions about the UU and they said "almost every word fury says he is referring to the conspiricy" and i am also sure im not the only one who noticed this but one of the wrighters said "his patch isnt even always on the rite eve" WTF????:shock: :shock:

Damnit. I always knew Fury's patch wasn't always on the right eve. Get back to Christmas you arsehole!

Last edited:
Spade said:
what happened at Christmas? i have been looking for where his patch isnt rite someone inform me here!!!

I think it's a joke.

You know, those things that make people laugh... :wink:

TheManWithoutFear said:
You're totally missing the point. Sabertooth went out of his way to show up Wolverine. It can look stupid and still make sense. Sabertooth is making himself look foolish by adding a claw.

I can accept that Sabertooth is stupid enough to want that.

But he's not the guy doing the procedure, is he? He's not even the guy authorizing it. You think maybe there's a scientist that would tell him : "Huh, sir, there isn't enough room on your fist for four claws. They'd have to pop through the knuckle and there is at least one that will have nowhere to go when you sheath it. I mean, maybe if you were a loony toon character it would work, but if we want to maintain a healthy level of pseudo-science, we really can't do that." And then there would be a manager of weapon X that would say : "Less bang than Wolverine's claws for 33% more adamantium? I am NOT spending 30 millions on that!".

Last edited:
E.Vi.L. said:
I can accept that Sbertooth is stupid enough to want that.

But he's not the guy doing the procedure, is he? You think maybe there's a scientist that would tell him : "Huh, sir, there isn't enough room for four claws. And there is at least one that will have nowhere to go when you sheath it. I mean, maybe if you were a loony toon character it would work, but if we want to maintain a healthy level of pseudo-science, we really can't do that."
Or

"Since this is a comic, we'll just go with that. Doesn't have to be explained to be enjoyed, but hey, there's always the crazy ones that need every little detail explained, because if it doesn't make sense to them, it never will. But hey, you can ignore those crazy bastards."

:D

Well, it's true that I'm a crazy bastard.

But one of the reason I enjoy the UU over 616 is that there are less of those "This makes no sense" moments. Which means that when they happen I am proportionnally more annoyed.

E.Vi.L. said:

But he's not the guy doing the procedure, is he? He's not even the guy authorizing it. You think maybe there's a scientist that would tell him : "Huh, sir, there isn't enough room on your fist for four claws. They'd have to pop through the knuckle and there is at least one that will have nowhere to go when you sheath it. I mean, maybe if you were a loony toon character it would work, but if we want to maintain a healthy level of pseudo-science, we really can't do that." And then there would be a manager of weapon X that would say : "Less bang than Wolverine's claws for 33% more adamantium? I am NOT spending 30 millions on that!".

It's not that unbelieveable. Logan is reluctant to do the procedure that's why his memory is erased. Sabertooth is a badass mother****er and says "upgrade me". He works with them and tells them what he wants. The Adamantium in the "fourth claw" is a special thing that could easily be done to react when his other claws pop out. It's not so far fetched. It's just added with the rest and not graphed to his bones and comes out when the others do.

He's always had four. Did we argue back then?

E.Vi.L. said:

If you re-read "Return to Weapon X" it's pretty damn obvious that his own team-mates and higher-ups consider him a big joke -- a dangerous and brutal one, no doubt, but a joke nevertheless. He's thought of as a deluded, over-eager show-off who is reckless enough to volunteer for the most lethal missions.

The fourth claw was probably just an extreme form of R-&-D testing for his superiors, whose budgets seemed unrealistic to begin with.

cmdrjanjalani said:
In USM, I hope they finally tell us where all those animal-themed bad guys come from.
*J. Michael Straczynski runs across the room screaming like a chicken with his head cut off*

SPPPPPPPPPIIIIIIIIIIDERRRRR TOTEMMMMSSSSS!!!! HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE!

I heard that the hand with the four claws sticking out of his fist is not ultimate sabertooth because because he's apeared in ultiamte x-men and he does not have four claws the person who told me this also said that it could be ultiamte lady deathstrike or someone like that

a fan said:
I heard that the hand with the four claws sticking out of his fist is not ultimate sabertooth because because he's apeared in ultiamte x-men and he does not have four claws the person who told me this also said that it could be ultiamte lady deathstrike or someone like that

Well, the person you heard from is wrong. Sabertooth had four claws in his first appearance.

a fan said:
What Project said. Whoever you heard it from is terribly wrong. And if it's not Sabertooth... well that's just redundant to have more characters with "claws".

Latest posts

Back