Ultimate Spider-Man # 72 thoughts (spoilers)

Well, when i was 15 i would have no problem gettin it on with a hot 23 year old.

I agree that this whole thing with MJ is realistic, it was starting to bug me how Pete and MJs relationship was going so well when neither had any previous relationships. Now we see MJ did so its more likely she wants to stick to a good thing with Peter. Since Peter has nothing else to compare his relationship too, it wouldnt surprise me if he broke up with her, only realising later that he misses her and wants her back.

If Peter and MJ break up, it would open the door for Peter to attempt to date Black Cat, or he could hook up with Betty Brant from the Daily Bugle.

Dark_Images said:
If Peter and MJ break up, it would open the door for Peter to attempt to date Black Cat, or he could hook up with Betty Brant from the Daily Bugle.

Black Cat would be more accepted because it's Spiderman going after the Black Cat. Betty Brant? That's little Petey trying to go out with a woman... don't see it happening...

TheManWithoutFear said:
Black Cat would be more accepted because it's Spiderman going after the Black Cat. Betty Brant? That's little Petey trying to go out with a woman... don't see it happening...

Is there a significance in age difference between Brant & Black Cat? I don't think there is. I don't see either scenario happening - Pete is only 15 or 16. He can't date an adult woman.

I bet Black Cat would probably try to hit on Peter....when Pete is Spider-Man. But of course, Pete would reject. Especially since he already has a girlfriend.

If MJ and Pete broke up, i dont think it would be realistic if he went straight into another serious relationship. I think he'd go on the rebound for a while. Kitty Pryde? lol

Well, after a serious breakup, you definately miss the affection and you get the urge to get some from someone else. I think Pete would go for Black Cat, not for anything serious, just for a bit of fun

sshhhhh.....dont tell ultimate E :p

Hey, an MJ/Pete break up is a big possibility in this arc, but maybe were getting a bit ahead of ourselves.

I cant wait till the next issue of this arc yet, the characters already have me hooked and we havent even got Hobgoblin yet :D I think this will be the best arc. Bendis just gets better and better

No way, that would be increadibly hurtful to Peter if she fully went back to him. Altho....maybe cheating on peter isnt out of the question (its possible). Or MJ getting drugged to go with harry. I dont think shed fully just dump peter and go to harry, that would break him

Enough speculation -- back to this issue.

UltimateE said:
I don't have a problem with it at all. He probably accepted it at the time due to the "progamming" you mentioned, and with his life the way it is now h'e probably snapped.

You can't rationalize the behaviour of a crazy person, and I think Harry is definitely crazy...

yeah i get that a lot from folks too as of late...

harry could have a fall out with liz, cuz liz is a little physo about "mutants" and that might trigger it...

-Nigma

Thats a good point Nigma. Liz's comments must annoy Harry quite a bit. Somehow i dont think Ultimate Liz and Harry are gonna end up like 616 Liz and Harry :S

Welcome by the way Nigma :)

thankz for the welcome, it might not end up like 616, but when liz met jonny from the UFF, she freaked...and did mention harry a little as a hint by the fire..., and i don't think anyone knew about mj and harry, not even liz...who it seems harry dated....

Latest posts

Back