Ultimate X-Men #54 *SPOILERS*

Well, what about in ROTK? She broke into SHIELD and used the computers there... Millar knew what he was doing then...

He may have good eyes, but I have better! ;)

Then that means Jean is using Kitty here, too... Maybe it isn't Xavier who is controlling the X-Men; it's Jean!

Well, I don't know what you were saying... I swear, some of the posts you have are riddles even to me and I don't make sense most of the time! ;)

ANYWAY, do you guys think Colossus is going to be written out by arc's end? He seems troubled at the moment and that can only mean bad for the Ruskie.

Goodwill said:
ANYWAY, do you guys think Colossus is going to be written out by arc's end? He seems troubled at the moment and that can only mean bad for the Ruskie.

Sexual Tension...

I hope not though he already tried to leave once and he knew why he was coming back... although he might not agree with everything the overall mission is to help people so he should stay...

Yeah, you bring up a good point... The angry edge from Colossus actually drew me back a little... He's portrayed as the quiet one at Xavier's and he threatens the Professor? Nonesense.

you know what else seems odd about it... how come he's mad cos Xavier is making them steal the jet and go on the rescue mission (at least that's what he assumes) and he's been hellbent on going ever since he opened his mouth in the first place... he's contradicting himself...

TheManWithoutFear said:
they don't have to be but it's a waste of our time bringin it up all the time like everytime there's a mission
It wasn't brought up when they went to 'rescue' Rogue from the Fenris twins.

Latest posts

Back