Ultimates #11 & 12, Ultimate Wolverine vs. Hulk #3 delayed

nigma

Well-Known Member
Ultimates 2 #11 Old date: 06/14/06 New Date:06/21/06

Ultimates 2 #12 Old date: 06/28/060 New Date:08/02/06

Ultimate Wolverine vs. Hulk #3 Old date: 06/14/06 new Date: 07/12/06


and i thought this was off to the printer...maybe not.
 
Last edited:

E

Moderator
Excelsior Club
I was going to say that I should get a prize for predicting that the series wouldn't end until November...but I think I was wrong. It's looking more like January.
 

MoS

Well-Known Member
*scratches head for something positive to say*

Well, ummm, that makes June 14th almost $4 cheaper, I guess.

And I wonder how reliable the 8/02 is? That's only 2 months from now. Bet it winds up being the end of the month instead.
 

Lynx

Well-Known Member
nigma said:
Ultimates 2 #11 Old date: 06/14/06 New Date:06/21/06

Ultimates 2 #12 Old date: 06/28/060 New Date:08/02/06

Ultimate Wolverine vs. Hulk #3 Old date: 06/14/06 new Date: 07/12/06


and i thought this was off to the printer...maybe not.

I can't wait until Ultimates 2 is done. Maybe Ultimates 3 will actually be on time. . .yeah, I'm kidding myself.

And UWvH is definetly Lindelof's fault. Yu has never been this slow.
 

E

Moderator
Excelsior Club
Lynx said:
And UWvH is definetly Lindelof's fault. Yu has never been this slow.

Didn't Lost just do their season finale? Shouldn't they be in downtime? Or is he working on another TV project?
 

DIrishB

The Timeline Guy
E said:
Didn't Lost just do their season finale? Shouldn't they be in downtime? Or is he working on another TV project?

He's probably getting started with Season 3 with the other show writers, as well as starting work on the next Star Trek movie with JJ Abrams.

I'm getting tired of delays.

nigma said:
and i thought this was off to the printer...maybe not.

Exactly. More bull****ting on their part...starting to wonder about that theory I posted the other day since we were told #11 was on its way to the printer, but is now delayed an extra week...not too bad, but when you think about how they've been delaying it by a week or two for the past two months everytime, it starts to get old.
 

ProjectX2

Don't expect me to take you with me when I go to s
All I know is that we're never seeing Ultimate Wolverine vs. Hulk again.
 

MaxwellSmart

Well-Known Member
This is why I never get my hopes up. This is the fifth delay, right? I can't believe Millar gets our hopes up one day and then smashes them the next.

As for UWvH, I'm more pissed about this than everything. I'm actually worried this mini is never going to be finished.
 

McEvil

Well-Known Member
MaxwellSmart said:
This is why I never get my hopes up. This is the fifth delay, right? I can't believe Millar gets our hopes up one day and then smashes them the next.

As for UWvH, I'm more pissed about this than everything. I'm actually worried this mini is never going to be finished.



"UWvH" written by Leindoff = "Daredevil: The Target" by Kevin Smith
 

E

Moderator
Excelsior Club
ProjectX2 said:
All I know is that we're never seeing Ultimate Wolverine vs. Hulk again.

You might be right. The director's cut that came out a couple weeks ago was essentially the TPB since it contained the first (and only) 2 issues.
 

ultimatedjf

Well-Known Member
Yay!!! This is almost as great as the Ultimate Secret #3 delay!



*does the happy dance*



McEvil said:
"UWvH" written by Leindoff = "Daredevil: The Target" by Kevin Smith


Lindelof. L-i-n-d-e-l-o-f.

Sorry. Just the rantings and ravings of a LOST fanatic.
 

nigma

Well-Known Member
see this is why you people need to starting reading titles like Girls by the luna brothers, 52 by DC, DMZ by brain Wood...and other such titles...that way, when 3 out of the 6 main titles do get delayed you still have something to look forward to...and BTW...New Avengers also got delayed....

(mostly on time)
Ultimate Spiderman
Ultimate X-Men
Ultimate FF

(always delayed)
Ultimates2
Ultimate Wolverine vs Hulk
Ultimate Gal....(whats the title of this one now?):wink:
 

ultimatedjf

Well-Known Member
You must be crazy if you think Damon's not going to finish Ult. Wolverine Vs. Hulk.




6 months later, I can see someone reviving this thread just to prove how wrong I was.
 

Latest posts

Top