Ultimates 2 #8 & Ultimate Fantastic Four Annual #1 Delayed

DIrishB said:
Wouldn't it be a hoot if Millar pulled the ultimate liberal joke and made Fury's reason for betraying the team/country is Bush's presence in the White House? LOL, we've already had a few instances where Bush freaked out on Fury (Ultimate War, Ultimate Six), maybe Fury got pissed and was like, "Screw this, I'm not taking that **** from an idiot like that. I know, I'll betray the Ultimates!!"
That'd be an insane hoot, but I think it's unlikely as they've already expunged Bush as a name presence from much of the Ultimate books.

Everytime the President of the Ultimate USA appears, they keep changing him from Bush to a guy who is shadowed and does not look like Bush to a guy who resembles Bush but his face is covered that I think it's unlikely that Bush-as-President will ever be used as a character who is also a key figure within the plot.

ourchair said:
That'd be an insane hoot, but I think it's unlikely as they've already expunged Bush as a name presence from much of the Ultimate books.

Everytime the President of the Ultimate USA appears, they keep changing him from Bush to a guy who is shadowed and does not look like Bush to a guy who resembles Bush but his face is covered that I think it's unlikely that Bush-as-President will ever be used as a character who is also a key figure within the plot.

Yup, its unfortunate though.

Latest posts

Back