Upcoming Comic Events

E said:
I havne't read WE3 and I only read the first TPB of The Invisibles, which was good, but not as mind-blowingly awesome as All Star Superman or 7 Soldiers.

WE3 is fantastic. Any time Morrison and Quitely team up, it's bound to be mind-blowing. I liked the Invisibles better than Seven Soldiers, but I'm one of the few people who don't seem to be creaming my pants over that event, so that may color my judgement. Although, I will agree that Invisibles is sometimes overhyped.

ProjectX2 said:
It's just that I can't understand the fuss about Morrison's Batman. It's got crappy art, and the story revisits some forgotten plot about Batman's son.

What do you get when you add one Batman, fifty Ninja Man-Bats and the British Prime Minister's wife? Welcome to a glittering night of mayhem among the rich and famous, as Batman faces down a whole army of winged horrors in a no-holds barred, bone-crunching superbrawl among the treasures of London's Pop Art museum.

That's the solicit for the August issue, and the exact reason why you should look forward to it. Personally, I'm a little iffy on the whole Batman's son plot element too, but even with that, Morrison's going to pack the issues with plenty of rock 'n roll. The July issue we get a rooftop showdown with Bats and Joker. And then we get Ninja Man-Bats in London. C'mon dude!

I know, it sounds fun, I'm just saying I'm personally looking forward to Detective Comics more.

Zombipanda said:
What do you get when you add one Batman, fifty Ninja Man-Bats and the British Prime Minister's wife? Welcome to a glittering night of mayhem among the rich and famous, as Batman faces down a whole army of winged horrors in a no-holds barred, bone-crunching superbrawl among the treasures of London's Pop Art museum.

That's the solicit for the August issue, and the exact reason why you should look forward to it. Personally, I'm a little iffy on the whole Batman's son plot element too, but even with that, Morrison's going to pack the issues with plenty of rock 'n roll. The July issue we get a rooftop showdown with Bats and Joker. And then we get Ninja Man-Bats in London. C'mon dude!

There was a preview I seen of it. When I think Joker kills Batman.

Seven Soldiers #1 is going to be one of the greatest comics of the last 5 years.

Everything else coming out this year will pale in comparison.

E said:
Seven Soldiers #1 is going to be one of the greatest comics of the last 5 years.

Everything else coming out this year will pale in comparison.

I'm still trying to find the Frankenstein and Bulleteer minis. :cry:

Victor Von Doom said:
I'm still trying to find the Frankenstein and Bulleteer minis. :cry:

Define "find" and maybe I can help you out.

E said:
Define "find" and maybe I can help you out.

As in locate all the issues to buy online. All the sites only have just a few issues....never the complete run.

I just desperately wanna read them. I read the 2 TPBs out and love 'em.

Victor Von Doom said:
As in locate all the issues to buy online. All the sites only have just a few issues....never the complete run.

I just desperately wanna read them. I read the 2 TPBs out and love 'em.

Ah, OK. Can't help you there.

And the 3rd TPB just came out a couple weeks ago. It has the first issue of Frankenstein and the first 2 of Bulleteer.

Latest posts

Back