Vaughan & Immonen to stay on Ultimate X-Men through issue 65

Look at me all on the front page. Awesome.

As for my reaction, as someone who isn't too big a fan of Vaughan's work on UXM (notoriously so, in some circles), I actually view his extended stint as a positive. While Cry Wolf ended rather predictably in my opinion, it started out with some promise, and his talk of introducing new concepts gives me some hope that his future arcs will be better. And it's definately good to have some stability on this title. 12 issues of Stuart Immonen is also in my opinion a very good thing.

UltimateE said:
*cough*Ultimate Iron Man*cough*

And he wouldn't be the first UXM writer to not write UXM - remember Mack's arc about Wolverine's wife?

Yeah, I really hope that that will be touched on during Vaughan's run. That's one thing I was peeved about when I heard that Bendis was going to be writing a second arc, bumping Mack back... Then we find out that he isn't even going to write his Wolverine/ Wife story anymore. Let's hope that something is done about that!

Plus, UltimateCHarlie, in all honesty, who would you prefer. Singer or Vaughn

longshotjimlee said:
Neither, bring me Moore!!!

Here ya go.

lunch.jpg

So now that Vaughan is sticking around for another year or so, does this make in another co-architect to the Ultimate universe, on the same level as Ellis? And if all the great up-and-coming writers are gonna get a crack at the Ultimate line, will this include Robert Kirkman also? Just a thought, I like Kirkman's work. Some of it.

longshotjimlee said:
:cry: :cry:

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Goody you're killing him.

Latest posts

Back