Vote or Die!

Best of the best?

• Houde

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • TOG

Votes: 8 57.1%

• Total voters
Tog and I planned this thread years ago. I'm surprised it actually made it to the site.

I humbly nominate myself as an independent candidate:

nips.jpg

I'm surprise one nipple reference hasn't been made in this thread yet, I'm to lazy to find the picture myself, but just wanted you to know I see it coming

I voted TOG because his nipple is more feminine, sorry Houde but I'm not into the manly nipples if I'm going to vote on nipple-sexiness. You're both dudes so I feel pretty horrible about voting in this poll already, but hey, HOORAY BEER!

I humbly nominate myself as an independent candidate:

nips.jpg

Moony, you're getting awfully close to the terms of service violation zone...

So while I'm on that subject... is there any way to have a "mature readers" forum on this board? Who's in charge here? E? One of the Ice people? Bass? ProjectX2?

Some of us are adults and we don't need asterisks and censorship anymore. I was born in 1977 and I like to use colorful language and see boobs.

Make it happen.

Last edited by a moderator:

So while I'm on that subject... is there any way to have a "mature readers" forum on this board? Who's in charge here? E? One of the Ice people? Bass? ProjectX2?

Some of us are adults and we don't need asterisks and censorship anymore. I was born in 1977 and I like to use colorful language and see boobs.

Make it happen.

If you voted for my nipple, I would make it happen.

Too bad.

And I thought we were close.

It seems weird if you really think about it - why do women's nipples have to be censored in our society? Everything that can be shown on a man should be able to be shown on a woman.

H-Nipple Bomb is strangely... arousing.

Damn you TGO! I'm already feeling a little sick. I didn't need to see your's and Houde's nipples. i think i just puked a little in my mouth...

It seems weird if you really think about it - why do women's nipples have to be censored in our society? Everything that can be shown on a man should be able to be shown on a woman.

Exactly.

Why?

Answer this question seriously.

Why?

Boobs for all. Especially for me. All day, everyday.

I still think Houde should be disqualified from this poll. He misrepresented his nipple, and that's one of the most strongly enforced rules on the site.

Article 23.45, Section F
All nipple contest entrants must properly and accurately represent their nipples.
Article 23.45, Section G
Nipple contest forgeries will result in automatic disqualification.

I still can't believe we have a ten thousand page document for moderating this site. I had to take three years of law school just to get past the introduction.

Latest posts

Back