What x-people do you think they should bring in?

However, whilst married to Baron Christian Wagner she had an affair with Azazel and so Nightcrawler was born and he was mutant from birth.

Last edited:
UltimateE said:
I think you mean the only mutant whose powers manifested in early childhood. And even then I'm not sure that's the case - maybe someone with a better knowledge of the X-Men can confirm that.

All mutants are born with their powers, they just usually don't manifest until puberty.

Yes, I meant he is the only mutant to be born with his powers manifested.

And "better knowldge"? I feel insulted... :(

That is the case though. He is the only mutant in the Marvel Universe to already have his powers when he was born.

icemastertron said:
Yes, I meant he is the only mutant to be born with his powers manifested.

That is the case though. He is the only mutant in the Marvel Universe to already have his powers when he was born.

I disagree.

OKay Ice, Jamie Madrox was taken from the womb and when the doctor slapped his ass, (which is common practice), he created a double. Hence he was a mutant at birth.

icemastertron said:

Better knowledge than me, not you.

been trying to find the right thread, or a better thread, so this thread will do.

Who were the guys on the board in UXM #43 when they were trying to gather together the governments new mutants?

I see, (front left to right) Beast, Havok, Dazzler, Polaris, [dunno], one of the proudstars, Wolfsbane, Bishop, Bink and Callisto?

S ant idea on that guy in the top right?

Guijllons said:
been trying to find the right thread, or a better thread, so this thread will do.

Who were the guys on the board in UXM #43 when they were trying to gather together the governments new mutants?

I see, (front left to right) Beast, Havok, Dazzler, Polaris, [dunno], one of the proudstars, Wolfsbane, Bishop, Bink and Callisto?

S ant idea on that guy in the top right?
I don't have the issues handy but uncannyxmen.net mentions an unnamed asian mutant presumably Shiro Yoshida

Guijllons said:
The one that I'm all 'dunno' about is a guy. Guess he looks pretty nondescript, wondered if there were any clues I missed there.
So is Shiro Yoshida. He's a Japanese pyrokinetic in 616 who's been on the X-men a few times. Look at www.uncannyxmen.net if your really interested because he's the current spotlight.

How would you like to see him ultimised? I don't know the character all that well, but doing something a little radical with him would be very interesting. Maybe he even joins the X-Men...

Guijllons said:
How would you like to see him ultimised? I don't know the character all that well, but doing something a little radical with him would be very interesting. Maybe he even joins the X-Men...

I'm not really sure I like his background a lot... I read Cable/Deadpool and I'm sort of unfamiliar with what happens between WeaponX and C/DP but I looked at Wolverine's handbook and it didn't interest me. I think if they just used him as WeaponX's deadly assasin/tracker that would be good enough. I don't think he should join the team I think he should be assumed dead and left but would come back due to his healing and he'd go solo and break off of WeaponX.

I think it was Goody that said he's getting a little tired of the supersoldier stuff, and frankly, I am a bit too. I'd like to see a little more depth to a character that has certainly captured a lot of readers attention than just for him to be yet another 'ultimate killing machine'.

Maybe he's a florist...

Latest posts

Back