where did the future go?

but is he as smart as Stephen Hawking?

Obviously not.

I share Shade's despair at the state of the glorious year 2007. I don't want a flying car, I just want the major businesses to embrace the changes that are coming. Unfortunately their mainly run by people whom have had a fairly stable world around them. Think about it, the last time technology has advanced at this rate was probably with Industrialization. Here in the US that was in the late 1800s and early 1900s. People didn't exactly roll with it then either, so expecting anything to be immediately integrated into our lives is pure folly. Only once the current guard of corporate leadership have moved on can we hope for some kind of improvement in our lives in regards to the availability and price of the technology at hand. And we might have a fairly long wait ahead.

Obviously not.

I share Shade's despair at the state of the glorious year 2007. I don't want a flying car, I just want the major businesses to embrace the changes that are coming. Unfortunately their mainly run by people whom have had a fairly stable world around them. Think about it, the last time technology has advanced at this rate was probably with Industrialization. Here in the US that was in the late 1800s and early 1900s. People didn't exactly roll with it then either, so expecting anything to be immediately integrated into our lives is pure folly. Only once the current guard of corporate leadership have moved on can we hope for some kind of improvement in our lives in regards to the availability and price of the technology at hand. And we might have a fairly long wait ahead.
*Makes Baxter into dust with new ray-gun*

Tsk. Oh well.

Only losers call him by his full last name. Everyone who's anyone knows "Hawk" is the new "Hawking".

Usually when I'm hanging out and talking science stuff I just call him "The Hawk".

So, if you time traveled to the future, you'd say "Holy crap, I'm in the present!" ?

CORRECT.

. . .

Touche.

When you read my post, you have to imagine me doing it in a Plankton (Spongebob Squarepants) voice, because that's exactly what I'm doing.

Nobody fears sentient Goombas?

Interesting.

I think you over estimate your jumping abilities.

I'm not worried.

Vito is on our side.

normal_own3d-retard.jpg

Well I read this report by Sean McDoylesan that says the equation goes like this:

b2 - c4 = defr3 * ur4h2 ++ 0.6666664453 (9agtr4) 3.14r2 (7 +15-543 +5422 /10 * 344333/9) + ab4 * xyz56 x 3.14.

Thus meaning the true answer is.....Alan Moore. I checked the source and it says it's credited to the moon. Totally realiable.
I heard that that guy is pretty cool.
He's functionally retarded.
I think you heard that about yourself.

Check and mate.
Or is he?

I heard he's smarter than Stephen Hawk.
It's true. But Stephen Hawk is still pretty awesome. He has his own video-game and everything.

STEPHENHAWKSPROSKATER.jpg

I know what Luke is getting for Christmas. I felt his presents..
That's what she said.
Hey, don't say that about moonmaster!
Shh!!

if you just made this: HOW has this not been thought up before?!

genius.
I did just make this, but when I did a google image search for pictures of Stephen Hawking I found another, better-looking "Stephen Hawking's Pro Wheelchair" picture.

Latest posts

Back