Which Corps Are You?

Re: Blackest Night (general discussion)

Fool! You lose all of your possesions when you die!

Cling to your possessions while you can, for death comes to all and after that BLACKEST NIGHT! Your pitiful possessions will rust and decay, your avarice will become all for naught.

Who's a fool now?

I don't feel strongly one way or the other, but my gut says maybe...

message in from the orrery of worlds

The Monitors have cut this off and moved it to its own section in space/time. Continue.

I hope you get AIDS.

Please if I go down then what power do you have? I'll tell you, zilch, nadda, nothing. You posers need to realize who the OG of the Lantern Corps is and fall in line behind willpower. I'm looking at you Agent Orange.

Please. You had to buy me off so I wouldn't space stomp you into my breakfast. My breakfast! Not your's!

You're threatening me? The corps that faced down and stomped out not only Sinestro, Superboy Prime and Hank Henshaw but the Anti-Moniter? You should go back to Vega and cling onto that backwater you call a planet.

You're threatening me? The corps that faced down and stomped out not only Sinestro, Superboy Prime and Hank Henshaw but the Anti-Moniter? You should go back to Vega and cling onto that backwater you call a planet.

Yeessss.... that's it, embrace your anger... *drums fingers together happily*

HAH.... Keep your petty nations, I want to see the world BLEEEEED

Latest posts

Back