Who has the hotter comic babes?

Who's Hotter?

• DC (Catwoman, Wonder Woman, Zatanna, Lois Lane)

Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Marvel (Invisible Woman, Scarlet Witch, Black Cat, Storm)

Votes: 27 67.5%
  • None

Votes: 2 5.0%

• Total voters
MaxwellSmart said:
They're almost all drawn as whores anyway, why does it matter which artists have better taste in women?

I don't know what is sadder, that this thread exists or that twelve people voted in the pole so far.

Here something sadder, that lame post I just quoted that was clearly an attempt to make you seem "cooler" by belittling the previous posters. Yet you are just as "sad" as the rest of anyone who voted. I think you did vote, you sound like catwoman fan.

Personal attacks are a nono. Stay on topic rather than turning this ugly (get it? Ugly? Yeah, I'll go away now.)

Does it make me seem 'cool' when I say that this thread is incredibly lame and people that feel the need to jerk off to comic books are probably amongst the saddest people alive?

DIrishB said:
Seldes is going to take a chunk out of your *** for that comment.

Seldes wouldn't touch this thread with a 10 foot pole.

DIrishB said:
Oh, come off your high horse. Were it a picture of Superboy with a defined cod-piece you'd be all about it. ;)

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!:lol:

B-B-B-BURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRN!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Guijllons said:
Does it make me seem 'cool' when I say that this thread is incredibly lame and people that feel the need to jerk off to comic books are probably amongst the saddest people alive?
I dunno, but I'm sure there're people who jerk off to indie and alternative comic books who think their jerk-off material is better and more 'artful'. :lol:

I don't mean to seriously indulge this thread, but is there a qualitative difference between 'just' "attractive" and "hot"? No, really. At what point can somebody be reasonably termed "hot"? I want to know.

ourchair said:
I dunno, but I'm sure there're people who jerk off to indie and alternative comic books who think their jerk-off material is better and more 'artful'. :lol:
That had better not be a dig at me! *swiftly hides Love & Rockets TPBs under the bedsheet*

Last edited:
compound said:
I don't mean to seriously indulge this thread, but is there a qualitative difference between 'just' "attractive" and "hot"? No, really. At what point can somebody be reasonably termed "hot"? I want to know.
Hot girls dress like strippers.

ourchair said:
I dunno, but I'm sure there're people who jerk off to indie and alternative comic books who think their jerk-off material is better and more 'artful'.
And they'd be absolutely right to feel that way :D

snoopsmh.gif

Guijllons said:
Hot girls dress like strippers.

In that case, Image should have been an option.

Latest posts

Back