Why the Marvel Television shows are canon to the Marvel Cinematic Universe

@Pro Bot - Yeah, I've had this discussion with multiple people. Almost every single Marvel TV show is MCU Canon. I usually rely on Wikipedia to tell me that because they source things directly from the studios. AOS was literally connected with the MCU through the Winter Soldier film. After that, they were sort of independent of the films but made small references. There's even a tiny Easter Egg where a running news scroll mentions the Hell's Kitchen explosion from the first season of Daredevil, which was pretty clever. My only gripe is that AOS never dealt with Thanos and The Snap, nor did they ever reference it.

I mean, Deadpool can have more than one costume designer, especially when he is literally having a new one designed....

It feels like people will make any excuse to argue against the tv shows being non-canon for some reason. I mean we have the actors from the original show playing the same characters. But show them getting a costume from someone else or have the actors state that the show is a "new direction" and suddenly the continuity is "up for debate"

I mean, Deadpool can have more than one costume designer, especially when he is literally having a new one designed....

It feels like people will make any excuse to argue against the tv shows being non-canon for some reason. I mean we have the actors from the original show playing the same characters. But show them getting a costume from someone else or have the actors state that the show is a "new direction" and suddenly the continuity is "up for debate"
Don't you mean Daredevil?

Speaking of She-Hulk and the recent episode...
Found this article which gave a neat explanation as to Daredevil's new suit.

TL;DR - since Pointdexter used Daredevil's old suit to frame him during season 3 and since enough time has passed, Matt has reached out to the Drip Broker to have a new suit made, with a colour scheme that not only harkens back to his original suit in the comics, but also that the colours are incorporated from his father's boxing robe.

Latest posts

Back