World Of Warcraft...

Congrats!

Now, fear the even bigger menace that is the Fel Reaver!

That damn thing stepped on me and my guildie yesterday, in what was the most slapstick of grinds I have ever had. I was doing the mission where you have to close the demon ports at the Legion Front, and along trots mr Reaver. I ran away, not noticing the edge of the world.

I died.
My body then decided to end up on the very last point where you can stand before counting as falling to your death. So, when I rezzed, I was stuck right down on the worlds edge, with no way to climb up, and My HS was still cooling down. I decide screw it, throw myself off again to become a ghost and used the spirit healer to come back to life. I go to meet my guildie by the bit that occasionally gets attacked by Infernals by Thrallmar. We are standing there, and I get hit on the head by a falling rock. The Infernals chose that point to turn up. After finally getting away from there, me and said guildie are wandering around, world shakes, we get stood on.

I then went to bed.

mmorpg.gif

You mean it doesn't?

Weren't there people who sell accounts and items on Everquest, and MMORPG sweatshops in which people are paid to farm the game world for resources and items to be sold to others?
I saw something on tv about that. Apparently Chinese WoW sweatshops are making big bank right now. Not for the sweatshop workers of course.

Filthy nerds and their exploitation of the Chinese gamers!

My alliance character, a Draenei Shaman named Perecalla (On Arthas if you're interested) is now at 63. My highest level. He's pretty badass, too. I can't wait til I get to 70. I didn't think I'd ever come this close. :) Just when I get to 70, though, Lich King will be out. Go figure...

My teacher training forced me to take a break, but now that's over and I am qualified, I am back off the wagon!

Hit level 68 last night. Flight form! Shape shifting into a stormcrow and flying everywhere is so much fun... Also, it makes the "kill a named mob" type quests nice and easy... Fly over them, shape shift into cat form, go invisible before I hit the floor and hit them from behind...

Yeah, I'm taking a break, I have 6 lvl 70 characters... -.-

Christ, I have no life...

I'm taking a break until WotLK.

And it may be permanent when Starcraft 2 and Diablo 3 come out.

Dinged 70 a couple days ago finally.

Just read a very amusing article about the upcoming WoW movie in which EWE BOLL tried to become the director of the film...

It appears that Uwe Boll applied to Blizzard for the role of director in the World of Warcraft movie. Shock horror I hear you all cry, especially when such an astoundingly bad director has these views about making a faithful adaptation:

"You go for it, to please the game fans, but on the other hand if you have the hard core gamers, they live in their own world. And you cannot fulfill their ideas from a video game based movie, it's impossible. And to be honest, the real gamers are the typical download guys, right? They don't pay anything for movies, because they illegally download the movies. So why I should please these guys? I need the normal audience."

In the MTV article, Boll goes on to say that he spoke with Blizzard about helming the WoW movie:

"I got in contact with Paul Sams of Blizzard, and he said, 'We will not sell the movie rights, not to you…especially not to you. Because it's such a big online game success, maybe a bad movie would destroy that ongoing income, what the company has with it."

Good news all round I say! Here, here, let's move on to some good potential directors…

Talk about telling it how it is...

My WoW account got hacked a couple of weeks ago. Blizzard shut down the account and I had to ask them nicely to turn it back on. When I got back in the damn hacker had sold a load of my gear. After another few days Blizzard gave them all back to me. You may think then that I am no worse off than I was before. This is true. I am better off. The hacker was gold farming and got booted off before he could get all the gold he had stashed on one of my characters.... I made about 1200 gold off of that guy....

Latest posts

Back