WWE SmackDown! vs. Raw 2008

SSJmole

Face-Punching As Foreign Policy
WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2008 lets players develop the WWE Superstars of today into the Legends of tomorrow. The #1 wrestling franchise in the world delivers more depth and strategy with prominent new features, key annual enhancements and incredible graphics while making its much-anticipated debut on three new video game systems. It's time to live the life of a Superstar. How will you play?

features :

1. SUPERSTAR FIGHTING STYLES: With eight Superstar Fighting Styles to choose from, playing WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2008 will never be the same. Each fighting style has its own unique strategy with exclusive moves, abilities, attributes and more. Take the fight into your own hands and feel the power of the Superstars.
    • Hardcore – Hardcore Superstars thrive on the extreme. With special weapons grapples, these Superstars are a force to be reckoned with.
    • Brawler – Brawlers love to fight, plain and simple. Ground & pound your opponent, or hit him with a flurry of strikes.
    • Dirty – Dirty Superstars will do whatever it takes to win the match, even if it's against the rules.
    • Submission – Once one of these Superstars gets a grip on you, good luck getting out of his hold.
    • High-Flyer – High-Flyers take the fight to the air with high flying moves and elusiveness that others can't match.
    • Technical – These Superstars are technically sound and are masters at reversals. You better bring your "A" game against these guys.
    • Powerhouse – The most intimidating and dominating force in WWE, Powerhouses have superior strength and impose their will inside the ring.
  2. STRUGGLE SUBMISSION SYSTEM: The new Struggle Submission System gives players intuitive and natural control over their WWE Superstars using the analog sticks. Realism and strategy are at the forefront, as players can now control the amount of pressure they apply.
  3. ECW PRESENCE: The life of a WWE Superstar isn't always pretty. ECW invades WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2008 with a variety of Superstars, arenas and weapons.
  4. WWE 24/7 MODE: Combining the popular Season and General Manager Modes from previous SmackDown vs. Raw games, WWE 24/7 Mode embraces the intensity of the Superstar lifestyle. Multiple character development options, stat tracking and career goals will guide players toward the ultimate achievement of becoming a Legend.
  5. GIVING FANS WHAT THEY WANT: WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2008 offers numerous updates, including new rosters, more out-of-ring action, and much more!

pictures http://uk.media.xbox360.ign.com/media/882/882478/imgs_1.html

I get these games every year , they kick *** if you like wrestling and this years has been improved so much over last years it's going to kick ***

7 days :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:​

Did anyone get this?

I got it a day before it came out and have played it almost everyday at some point since. Not my favourite game this year but still cool

I'm enjoying GM mode as we speak :D

Is this like the old smack down games on the PS1 and 2? I heard on the Wii it sucks with few match types and so on. :(

Is this like the old smack down games on the PS1 and 2? I heard on the Wii it sucks with few match types and so on. :(

Wii version does suck. Best is 360 , second best is ps3 version and then ps2 version.

I have the ps2 version.

It's like the old smackdown games but a lot has changed since then.

in this one you have

- 24/7 mode
- tournaments
- blood
- unbelievably cool weapon moves e.g conchairto
- power control moves (you can now do say a choke slam walk with them in the air and do it to the outside or through a table ect...)
- you have more matches
- ECW

and more. If you have 360 , ps3 or ps2 get it for them.

Well Wii version is crap compared to other versions HOWEVER it can still be fun. My brother only has a Wii and he has that version , It's disappointing from the other versions but you still have chairs and chair moves like conchairto

plus gamestation has it for only £20 so it might be worth getting if you are intrested in it. Here is link
http://www.gamestation.co.uk/product.asp?id=101289708575996

Wanna make the gameplay *really* believable? The AI should arbitrarily prohibit players from using overly-muscular wrestlers (including custom-built characters) for several months, due to presumed violation of the "Wellness Policy" ;)

Last edited:
Wanna make the gameplay *really* believable? The AI should arbitrarily prohibit players from using overly-muscular wrestlers (including custom-built characters) for several months, due to presumed violation of the "Wellness Policy" ;)

:lol: :lol:

Latest posts

Back