X-Men 3: The Official Game discussion (Spoilers).

bluebeast said:
I thought the fighting was pretty good. The only problem I had with it was Nightcrawler's reason for leaving. They hiped it as a big thing and all that happened was him saying "I don't like violence, sorry." Bosses included: Sabretooth, Lady Deathstrike, Mastermold (Sentinels), Silver Samurai, Multiple Man, Pyro, and Mastermind (Jason Stryker)
I've never seen it hyped as some big reason. And it's not that "I don't like violence, sorry", but more that he didn't like what the death of Jason did to him, and he couldn't take more of that.

Ice said:
I've never seen it hyped as some big reason. And it's not that "I don't like violence, sorry", but more that he didn't like what the death of Jason did to him, and he couldn't take more of that.

Well, that's lame… maybe it was more like "I am Alex Cumming, I want more money (a la Halle) and I really hate this costume process!"

Silver Samurai had somewhat of a backround. He sent HYDRA to Weapon X because Stryker had screwed him over in the past. Otherwise none of the others were really that explained.

Due to homework saturation I was unable to rent it until just yesterday.

I really like it so far. Even though they cheap-s***ed on the cutscenes they money they saved probably got them Jackman and the others so if that's the reason, I'm okay with it. Playing as Nightcrawler is extremely fun once you get the hang of his powers, the iceslide rocks and I love Wolverine's fighting style and how there are like 8 different types of attacks that work better against different soldiers in different situations.

Last night I just beat Deathstryke in the hurricane level.8)

I bought this..... well i bought another 360 game, then found out it was gay as.... took it back in the "7 day return guarentee" and got X-men because it arrived the day before i went back.

I haven't finished it, but i'm quite way thro it, i thought the Iceman levels were kinda dumb (sorry)
I liked just hacking enemies with Wolverine.
But i loved the Multiple Man missions with Nightcrawler!!!! that was wicked as

I'm enjoying all of it. I'm finding Nightcrawler is probably the most fun character to play with. I also appreciate that they made Iceman's levels a completely different style of gameplay because it adds some nice variety. I just beat the fire dragon at the powerplant.

By the way, don't read too much into that last line.:oops:

Latest posts

Back