Xavier's Black Ops Team

TheManWithoutFear

#1 reason not to join UC
I created this thread for one person and that's the speculation of an ultimate character in limbo. But figure we could put it to use of the other members. Angel and Syndicate.

But I'm willing to bet this is where Geldoff went off too. I would love for Spider-Man to mention him to the X-Men when he shows up at the mansion. Then the X-Men could have no clue what he's talking about because Xavier erased him from their memories so that he could do some top secret work for him.

Still waiting for Syndacite to show up again.
 

Ice

Teh Sexy Monkey Queen
TheManWithoutFear said:
But I'm willing to bet this is where Geldoff went off too. I would love for Spider-Man to mention him to the X-Men when he shows up at the mansion. Then the X-Men could have no clue what he's talking about because Xavier erased him from their memories so that he could do some top secret work for him.
Oooh, that would be cool.

I don't think we'll see Syndicate again for a little while longer, but I hope it's not too long.
 

Goodwill

Well-Known Member
I like the fact that Angel's at the Academy of Tomorrow. As much as I was beginning to like the character, it opens the flood gates for more of an opportunity to see that school grow... It's probably a target of SHIELD's now, too.

Also, Syndicate should stay away. I don't find him that interesting.
 

TheManWithoutFear

#1 reason not to join UC
Goodwill said:
Also, Syndicate should stay away. I don't find him that interesting.
You're right. Because you don't find him interesting, he should fall off the face of the earth. Wrong. Syndacite was cool and so was the concept of Xavier's infiltrating the ramainder of Hellfire.
 

Pandrio

Well-Known Member
TheManWithoutFear said:
Syndacite was cool and so was the concept of Xavier's infiltrating the ramainder of Hellfire.
Agreed, but Goodwill can point out that he didn't like Syndicate.
 

TheManWithoutFear

#1 reason not to join UC
Pandrio said:
Agreed, but Goodwill can point out that he didn't like Syndicate.

All right guys. I get the point. People have different opinions. If I can't argue against them in my own rude stubborn way, I wouldn't be who I was. I don't know why all of a sudden this is becoming an issue here.
 

jonesy

Member
Xavier said he had operatives in different organizations. Could Karma be a spy in the Ultimates. What about Multiple Man or Banshee (Return of the King storyline character breaking mutants out of Camp X) could be in Magneto's camp.
 
Top