The All About Dreamcasting Thread

Thanks!

I was especially proud of that one. I'd love to see people's Ragdoll choices.

Since all my choices are used up, I'm crossing my fingers that someone adds Justice League International. I may go back and replace the Dirty Dozen with it, because, while I think it would be a great dreamcast, I doubt enough people are familiar with it to make it a robust round.

Last edited:
Awesome!

I'll give it another couple of days before I do a consolidated list.

Remember, it doesn't matter if we've had the property before....we can always do it again (been itching for another Fables round). But I would encourage everyone to try and stay away from ones that were just done like Wonder Woman or Green Lantern. Hell, unless it's a specific story I'd even stay away from the Batmans and Supermans.....but that's just my opinion.

You are free to submit whatever properties you'd like.

Ladies and Gentlemen.....

Errrr...I suppose for in this board's case it's Gentlemen and Gentlemen....and Bass............

I present to you, The Dreamcasting Pool!

Below is a list of properties that, should you be lucky enough to host a round, are available to choose from (regardless of who submitted them). Round mods will pick a property from the pool and specify the medium of the round (TV, film, animated, etc).

Runaways
The Immortal Iron Fist
Ex Machina
The Walking Dead
Spiderman
Back to the Future
Invincible
Batman: Knightfall
RoboCop
Nick Fury: Agent of Shield
Star Trek: The Next Generation
Powers
Secret Six
The Flash
The Dirty Dozen
Fables
Thunderbolts: Faith in Monsters
Gotham Central
Books of Magic
The Shining
Capt America
Incredible Hercules
Indiana Jones

Last edited:
Well it's been a couple rounds so far and things are going pretty well. Faithful participants are still playing.

I guess I was hoping for more players, but as long as there's like 4 or 5 people each round I guess it's all good.

So here's the current pool:

The Immortal Iron Fist
Ex Machina
The Walking Dead
Spiderman
Invincible
Batman: Knightfall
RoboCop
Nick Fury: Agent of Shield
Star Trek: The Next Generation
Powers
Secret Six
The Flash
The Dirty Dozen
Fables
Gotham Central
Books of Magic
The Shining
Capt America
Incredible Hercules
Indiana Jones

An idea I've had for a while. Still a work in progress:

Avengers Dream Cast (1965):

2mrwhkz.jpg

Captain America - Steve McQueen
Most of my choices (due to a lack of knowledge of 1960's actors) come from the Great Escape, Dirty Dozen, and Kelly's Heroes. Every time my mom saw me watching the Great Escape she would always say that Steve McQueen was the all american boy at the time. When she said that I immediately thought of Captain America and the inspiration for this cast.

james-garner.jpg

Iron Man - James Garner
Also from the Great Escape Gardner gives off a charm that just scream Tony Stark.

audrey-hepburn-hair.jpg

Wasp - Audrey Hepburn
Mainly because of her looks, I can't recall seeing in anything but I know she was a top actor back then

natalie-wood.jpg

Black Widow - Natalie Wood
Basically same reason as Hepburn

clint.jpg

Nick Fury - Clint Eastwood
Come on this is a no brainier.

I had more ideas but can't remember them right now. I was thinking Charles Bronson as Wolverine and maybe Donald Sutherland as Spider-man. Feel free to add you're own

An idea I've had for a while. Still a work in progress:

Avengers Dream Cast (1965):

2mrwhkz.jpg

Captain America - Steve McQueen
Most of my choices (due to a lack of knowledge of 1960's actors) come from the Great Escape, Dirty Dozen, and Kelly's Heroes. Every time my mom saw me watching the Great Escape she would always say that Steve McQueen was the all american boy at the time. When she said that I immediately thought of Captain America and the inspiration for this cast.

james-garner.jpg

Iron Man - James Garner
Also from the Great Escape Gardner gives off a charm that just scream Tony Stark.

audrey-hepburn-hair.jpg

Wasp - Audrey Hepburn
Mainly because of her looks, I can't recall seeing in anything but I know she was a top actor back then

natalie-wood.jpg

Black Widow - Natalie Wood
Basically same reason as Hepburn

clint.jpg

Nick Fury - Clint Eastwood
Come on this is a no brainier.

I had more ideas but can't remember them right now. I was thinking Charles Bronson as Wolverine and maybe Donald Sutherland as Spider-man. Feel free to add you're own

That's truly wicked. :D Although, I'd totally use Lee Marvin as Fury.

I have a great pitch and cast for a Chris Evans led Captain America. I'll get to that soon.

I think 1970s Eastwood would be the best Fury, with a dose of silver in that hair... But still, damn good work.

Can't remember the last time I saw one floating around. Trouble is, they're actually adapting most of these characters these days. Takes the wind out of the sails of dreamcasting a little.

Been playing around with the idea of this for awhile.

Starman

Jack Knight- Joseph Gordon Levitt
JosephGordonLevitt_MG_0030.jpg

Ted Knight- Dustin Hoffman
Dustin%20Hoffman%20%288%29.jpg

Shade- David Tennant
hamlettennant460.jpg

Nash- Zooey Deschanel
zooey-deschanel_0_0_0x0_432x573.jpeg

Mist- Geoffrey Rush
34dm060.jpg

Sadie Falk- Olivia Wylde
olivia-wilde-picture.jpg

Mikaal Tomas- Michael C. Hall
michael-c-hall.png

Not sure if I want to expand it at all. I think it'd work. Thoughts?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back