0MG R0808008s!!11 i wants 2 touch them!!!11

This is why we, as human beings, deserve to be wiped off the face of the planet.

After all the warnings Hollywood has given us about robots and the future....we still continue to strive to make more intelligent robots. Have we learned nothing from Terminator, Matrix, I Robot and Battlestar Galactica!?!?!? Hell...Hollywood was on the money decades ago when they warned us about our impending doom with Westworld.

We deserve whatever comes our way from this. If you need me, I'll be prepping my surrender to a our Bionic Lords and Masters.

This is why we, as human beings, deserve to be wiped off the face of the planet.

After all the warnings Hollywood has given us about robots and the future....we still continue to strive to make more intelligent robots. Have we learned nothing from Terminator, Matrix, I Robot and Battlestar Galactica!?!?!? Hell...Hollywood was on the money decades ago when they warned us about our impending doom with Westworld.

We deserve whatever comes our way from this. If you need me, I'll be prepping my surrender to a our Bionic Lords and Masters.

TBH, I thought that when I heard about this...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sci/tech/7451867.stm

Come on... just the name is asking for trouble...

Ignoring the obvious joke here about a female robot being more "intelligent" (which Mole already made.), I'm not sure exactly how a robot that gives free kisses is a terrifying leap forward in intelligent machine technology.

Westworld was great. Yule Brenner palying what he plays best; a maniacal robot.

Latest posts

Back