2007 Ultimate Central Awards Discussion

Did TGO talk to other people before this? Or did he try to do this all from memory. The biggest WTF moment needed some serious overhaul in my opinion

Everything was taken from suggestions in the thread that was made to talk about the awards, and then a list was put together.

TOG did what he could with what he had. He was the only one who went ahead and did it after everyone else put it off. I think we should thank him for actually doing it, rather than complain about his choices.

TOG did what he could with what he had. He was the only one who went ahead and did it after everyone else put it off. I think we should thank him for actually doing it, rather than complain about his choices.

Is it tiring being up there on that pedestal of yours?

Last edited:

I sent a PM to Ice to get it back up and going. He sent it to DSF.....who dropped the ball.

All props due to TOG for doing it though.

Yes indeed.

Although I'm not sure anyone was complaining about what TOG did. My complaints were with the comic industry more than anything having to do with the poll itself.

Did TGO talk to other people before this? Or did he try to do this all from memory. The biggest WTF moment needed some serious overhaul in my opinion

I sent a PM to Ice to get it back up and going. He sent it to DSF.....who dropped the ball.

All props due to TOG for doing it though.

I used most of what was the list that me and Doc made in the thread.

I heard that Doom helped with the list but I never seen heads of tails of it.

Next year will be better.

But seriously...what could beat the ******* Batman?

Latest posts

Back