2008 New Years Resolution.

Pishaw.

All I need to do to get arrested is hang out with my buddy Chance when he goes drinking. One of four things almost always happens.

1) He kicks someone's ***.

2) He gets his *** kicked by someone.

3) He does something incredibly stupid and gets arrested.

4) He does something incredibly stupid that by all rights should get him arrested, but he walks away scott free.

Last night he got #2'd. From what I hear it was pretty bad. He got jumped by three guys while he was waiting for a cab.

Ha! Sounds like fun, I wish I had bat**** crazy friend like that.

Ha! Sounds like fun, I wish I had bat**** crazy friend like that.
He keeps things interesting. He's a magnet for trouble. Even when he's sober. He got attacked at a gas station by a homeless guy a month or two ago because he wouldn't give the hobo a cig. He beat up the hobo and drove away before the cops could get there. Last week he almost beat up an old Nazi (had a swastika tattooed under his eye) who came into the bar he works at and threw a drink in his face for not making it a double. His boss had to intervene to stop a fight. Stuff like this just seems to happen to him with alarming frequency.

I need to try to stop being so intimidating with my awesomeness.

I tried that last year, then I came up with the shirts, and well, my awesomeness intimidating everyone again

[*]Shop for a new liver
I can help you with that one
[*]Actually become a kung-fu billionaire

Can I be your Jarvis

- Get serious enough with a girl that she earns an internet nickname (a la Sexynurse, Plain Jane, etc.)

McCheese, you can't give your mother a nickname

Pishaw.

All I need to do to get arrested is hang out with my buddy Chance when he goes drinking. One of four things almost always happens.

1) He kicks someone's ***.

2) He gets his *** kicked by someone.

3) He does something incredibly stupid and gets arrested.

4) He does something incredibly stupid that by all rights should get him arrested, but he walks away scott free.

Last night he got #2'd. From what I hear it was pretty bad. He got jumped by three guys while he was waiting for a cab.

We meeting Chance in WWC?

Me and proj still sell baby livers. FRESH!

1.) Beat all my GTA games.

2.) Get back down to 115 pounds.

3.) Save mah moneez

4.) Get a mac.

YAY!!!

I loves my Macs (I have a 20" iMac, and a MacBook). Which amuses all my friends, as I used to be a MicroSoft employee.

Sweet i was hoping no one would ask and come up with something...cheesy.

Damn.

Anyway, yes I really really want to get one because my delltop was an extremely tough ***** to update after i erased everything. It's like Dell wants you to send it in to reboot your system which I'm lucky my bf knows how to do. err, and it kept coming up with soem stupid debugging error which is why i rebooted it in the first place and it still came up. then another error came up trying to download .net something 1.1. it took me until 3am until i gave up and started fresh on sunday and after two hours, got it to work. I'm sure I won't have that problem with macs.

Sweet i was hoping no one would ask and come up with something...cheesy.

Damn.

Anyway, yes I really really want to get one because my delltop was an extremely tough ***** to update after i erased everything. It's like Dell wants you to send it in to reboot your system which I'm lucky my bf knows how to do. err, and it kept coming up with soem stupid debugging error which is why i rebooted it in the first place and it still came up. then another error came up trying to download .net something 1.1. it took me until 3am until i gave up and started fresh on sunday and after two hours, got it to work. I'm sure I won't have that problem with macs.

No, you won't. I've had all of one problem since I switched (My iMac had a hard drive issue with random freezes. Apparently it was a manufacturer's problem, and Samsung released a firmware fix through Apple Update).

One thing that did kinda suck was having to get like; photoshop n stuff for mac, after buying it for windows. Though, more companies are offering Win/Mac Hybrid discs (like Blizzard, ID and soon to be EA).

I was pondering a while back, to make a Mac owner thread in the Lounge.

No, you won't. I've had all of one problem since I switched (My iMac had a hard drive issue with random freezes. Apparently it was a manufacturer's problem, and Samsung released a firmware fix through Apple Update).

One thing that did kinda suck was having to get like; photoshop n stuff for mac, after buying it for windows. Though, more companies are offering Win/Mac Hybrid discs (like Blizzard, ID and soon to be EA).

I was pondering a while back, to make a Mac owner thread in the Lounge.

cool. is it hard getting used to the buttons and desktop and all that jazz? it won't hinder my opinion about getting one, I just want to know if it's gonna feel real alien.

cool. is it hard getting used to the buttons and desktop and all that jazz? it won't hinder my opinion about getting one, I just want to know if it's gonna feel real alien.

Not at all.

I used to be hard core anti-Mac. When it was starting to look like I might lose my job I decided that I needed to get one and learn it because I was expecting the inevitable job posting requiring Mac experience (I'm a graphic designer).

I got a Mac Mini and liked it so much that I dumped my HP laptop and bought a Macbook Pro.

It was easy to learn and like Skotti said - far fewer problems than Windows, especially Vista which I use at work and have problems with daily.

McCheese, you can't give your mother a nickname

What about his hand?

Hmm, I never had much trouble with it, but my brother hates it. You'll get used to it though.

Also, I have trouble with the picture, and i-movie functions but maybe I'm just just an idiot.

Actually, you can use any USB or Bluetooth mouse on a Mac. I use my digital tablet's 5 button mouse (Intuos 3) with mine. When I switched, I found that things seemed too easy, I kept expecting something to bite. I'd completely bought into all the myths about Macs until JTG gave me his old iBook.

stop smoking cigarettes

Wuss

What about his hand?

He can, but I think we would knwo it when he started referring to his 'girlfriend' as Rosy Palm and her five sisters.

Hmm, I never had much trouble with it, but my brother hates it. You'll get used to it though.

Also, I have trouble with the picture, and i-movie functions but maybe I'm just just an idiot.

Sometimes....you make things too easy

Then I'll have to go to Plan B.

What's Plan B you ask?

Wouldn't your *** like to know?

Not really

Probably involves booze and Red Bull

Nope. We won't catch him within a hundred miles of a comic convention. Or any conventions outside of maybe beer or Gears of War related functions.

I was not aware we would spend all our time at the comic book convention. Then, in that case, I got dibs on the sofa.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back