24 the movie?

a fan

24 is confirmed for next season. I just saw on tv.com's 24 message board that there will be a 24 film. i don't believe this has anyone heard anything on this?

Yeah, it's been in talks for months. Keifer talked about it some in a previous award ceremony he was at.

And yes, 24 is confirmed for next season. Seasons 5 & 6 were a confirmation around the end of Season 4. And yes, it is awesome.

A 24 movie?

Will it last 24 hours? Will it involve another world threatening incident that only Jack Bauer can stop?!

Will it get 24 thumbs up?

ProjectX2 said:
A 24 movie?

Will it last 24 hours? Will it involve another world threatening incident that only Jack Bauer can stop?!

Will it get 24 thumbs up?
Yes

no

if there are 12 reviewers yes, unless Jack is in the room, then it doesn't matter how many people.

And this has been discussed before, I think there just working on it, nothing is confrimed and before any of you ask there are 2 way to do it. One is to do it as a regular movie just with the clock in like Gone in 60 Seconds. Second would be to do the first 23 hours condesnsed in one hour than the last hour be real time or last ten minutes whatever. They could make it so that the last two hours of season six will be in theaters, but I doubt most people are anywhere near smart enough to comprehend that

I read about this a while ago. The producers and creators said there is no way for them to do it in real-time.

They movie will be condensed.....but the last 20 minutes or so are supposed to be in real-time.

Victor Von Doom said:
I read about this a while ago. The producers and creators said there is no way for them to do it in real-time.

They movie will be condensed.....but the last 20 minutes or so are supposed to be in real-time.
Yeap, that's right!

Latest posts

Back