3 for the price of 2 at Border's

E

Excelsior Club
Just a heads up: I was at Border's today and they have a 3 graphic novels for the price of 2 deal going on. Get 3 and the lowest priced one is free.

Nice place to get the Sin City trades if you don't have them. 1, 3, and 4 are the ones used in the movie.

This is great news...but I don't live near any Borders store, and the nearest one is a little long drive away.

UltimateE said:
Just a heads up: I was at Border's today and they have a 2 graphic novels for the price of 3 deal going on. Get 3 and the lowest priced one is free.
2 for the price of 3? How is this a good thing?

Nah, it's for real. Hardcovers too. I got Ultimate D&E, Ultimate Elektra, and Ultimate X-Men HC #4. And if your store staff is nice, you can even order stuff that isn't in stock and still get the 3-for-2 deal.

Seldes Katne said:
Ice, are you looking for any titles in particular? I'm less than an hour away from the Border's outside Scranton, PA, and I'm hoping to get down there this evening or tomorrow. If we can work out a mailing deal, and I can find what you want, I can pick you up titles and ship them.
I'm looking for all available Sin City Graphic Novels, now. :neutral:

Thanks for the help. :D

Just out of curosity, what rating is Sin City [the trades], and if they don't have one what should the rating be. My comic shop won't sell them to me, which is just fine by me, but alas....

Ultxon said:
Just out of curosity, what rating is Sin City [the trades], and if they don't have one what should the rating be. My comic shop won't sell them to me, which is just fine by me, but alas....

There are no ratings or age restriction warnings on the books. You shouldn't have any problem getting them.

How long will this be going on? I probably won't be able to get to one till later in the week, it's not just a weekend deal is it?

Baxter said:
How long will this be going on? I probably won't be able to get to one till later in the week, it's not just a weekend deal is it?

Not sure - I didn't see anything indicating when it started or would end.

Seldes Katne said:
The sale runs through April 24, 2005. The staff in the Borders I visited said it only applies to what's on their shelves -- no special order items.
Your sales staff sucks. I went back and bought anther six items, five of which were special ordered for me. They just wrote down the barcode number manually on a big slip for me, and when I checked out, they fed it into the machine and I paid right there. And so as soon as they're in, I can go fetch.

I finaly got out there today, picked up Waid's Fantastic Four HC 1,2, Ultimates V1 HC, Sandman V2 HC, Sandman V8 HC, and Hellblazer: All His Engines HC

I'm begining to think I should have format whore as my subnick.

Latest posts

Back