4 Ultimate books get delayed

nigma

Ultimate Fantastic Four #32 Plus Var. old date: 08/09/06 New Date: 08/16/06

Ultimate Spider-Man Vol. 16: Deadpool TP Old date: 08/09/06 New Date 08/30/06

Ultimates 2 #12 old date: 8/9/06 New date 08/30/06

Ultimate Wolverine vs Hulk #3 old date: 8/9/06 New date 09/20/06

Re: UFF, USM, Ulitmates, UWvH delayed

E said:
That's 5 Ultimate books currently scheduled for 8/9. I'd be surprised if that sticks.
And 'lo, he became a prophet for his people.

Last edited:
That doesnt' surprise me. Nonetheless...I'm really dissapointed. I was looking forward to Ultimates #12 and UFF #32 helping to soften the wait until Runaways #19.:(

They should just cancel Ultimate Wolverine vs. Hulk, and admit they made a mistake by getting Lindelof to write it. They hyped it all up, and it's never going to be finished. Yu is doing New Avengers now, Lindelof is still doing Lost, Star Trek etc.

Project, you could've moved this! :wink:

And this time I blame E and those for jixing it. We were so close for Ultimates 2 #12...

So....close....

ProjectX2 said:
They should just cancel Ultimate Wolverine vs. Hulk, and admit they made a mistake by getting Lindelof to write it. They hyped it all up, and it's never going to be finished. Yu is doing New Avengers now, Lindelof is still doing Lost, Star Trek etc.

It's the new Spider-man/Black Cat.

We'll see the end of it as Ultimates 6: The Return of Kang comes out.

I bet that's Queseda covering his ***.

Lindelof!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

damnbnit this is just fricking rediculous

hulk vs. wolverine 3 better be the best book ever written for it to take this long

how much work does it take to write 22 pages of a comic book that has maybe 15 words per page good god

yu is not the problem he's doing other stuff and there coming out on time

UWvs.H #2 was released on the same day as ultimate spiderman #90!
UWvs.H #3 will be released on the same day as ultimate spiderman #100!

good god

:sick: :scared: :panic: :furious: :dead: :crazy: :arrgh: :dazed: :gripe:

gemini-mk said:
how much work does it take to write 22 pages of a comic book that has maybe 15 words per page good god
A lot since he has the show "Lost" that's his main focus. Ever heard of it?

Last edited:
gemini-mk said:
it still shouldn't take 8 months or whatever to write 22 pages with 15 words on it maybe :evil:
No, but it does takes hours upon hours upon hours to do what he does on Lost.

gemini-mk said:
if he took a coffe break and wrote a bit everyday he'd still be done the series by now
It's not as easy as you're putting it out to be. With a big show like Lost and with writing it and other things that he does (can't remember what exactly) it's not so simple. It takes a lot of time for the show and Marvel knew that.

Ultimates is worth the long-*** waits.

UHvsW is not. Cancel that *****.
gemeni-mk said:
if he took a coffe break and wrote a bit everyday he'd still be done the series by now
Writing isn't nearly as easy as you might think. Especially when you're writing tv shows, movies, and a comic. The man already has a lot on his plate, and he just shouldn't have tried to do the book.

Latest posts

Back