4 Ultimate books get delayed

Ice said:
No, but it does takes hours upon hours upon hours to do what he does on Lost.

Not only that, but like Alan Heinberg has said, you can be late with comics. If you are late on a TV show you get fired. Priorities.

As for him finishing the scripts - I don't believe it. At best I think he will probably get the plotting done, and a ghost writer will finish scripting. And with Yu on NA, we won't see any of it any time soon.

DIrishB said:
Does that mean if I go buy the Directors Cut I'll know how the rest of the series will play out?
Nah, they whited most of it out. I did manage to see what some of it said (and made a thread on it).

Ice said:
Plots been done since day 1. You got to see most of it in the Directors Cut.

Yeah but talking about the plot like they did in the director's cut and having something down to script from (which is more detailed) is different.

E said:
Yeah but talking about the plot like they did in the director's cut and having something down to script from (which is more detailed) is different.
Then wouldn't that be actual scripting and not plotting? :?

I'm going to Wizard World Chicago next weekend. I see Quesada, he's getting an earful!!!

At least Kevin Smith apologized for Spider-Man/Black Cat being so late...

Ultimate Hulk vs Wolverine has been delayed so long that I forgot it was even out. Quite honestly---it wasn't that good either. I don't mind it being late since it was mediocre.

Meh....delays as usual.

oh well i still have a bunch of comics i still havent read.
I kinda knew it would be delayed untill the 30th because nigma originally stated that it U2 #12 would be coming out on the 30th

Spade said:
ok i asked this question once before and forget the answer so i shall ask again, what is happening with UWvsH #4?? its not in and of the solitcs. and usually even whan its delayed they show when it SHOULD be out:roll:
I think they're trying to be smart about #4. They're not soliciting it since they know they can't have #3 out in time. When they know #3 will actually come out (whenever that does), they'll solicit #4.

nigma said:
Ultimate Fantastic Four #32 Plus Var. old date: 08/09/06 New Date: 08/16/06

Ultimates 2 #12 old date: 8/9/06 New date 08/30/06

Ultimate Wolverine vs Hulk #3 old date: 8/9/06 New date 09/20/06

Sweet! This is all such great news!!

:rockon:

I just checked the delayed list that has been posted over at jinxworld and this is what they had for Marvel:
MARVEL

ULTIMATE FANTASTIC FOUR #32 MAY061939 08/16/06

ULTIMATE FANTASTIC FOUR 1 FOR 15 SUYDAM VAR #32 (PP #722) MAY068043 08/16/06

ETERNALS #3 (OF 6) JUN061959 08/23/06

THUNDERBOLTS #105 CW JUN061989 08/16/06

ULTIMATE SPIDER-MAN VOL 16 DEADPOOL TP JUN062017 08/30/06
No Ultimates or Ultimate Wolverine vs Hulk and this was also posted:
Ultimates 2 #12 (APR062000D; FOC 08/10/06) will now retail for $3.99, not $2.99 as solicited.
Yeah. A delay on those titles will surely come but... :? :? :?

Last edited:
Ultimates 2 #12 (APR062000D; FOC 08/10/06) will now retail for $3.99, not $2.99 as solicited.

FOC means "final order cut-off" - the last date a retailer can (for a price penalty) change an order. Generally the comic ships a couple weeks later, so #12 is probably still on track for August 30th.

This sounds like a lot of fun... :) *Sarcasm*

I'm going off to college and my parents will be holding all of my comics that come in the mail for me... So, no matter the delays, I'll have a lot of comics come winter time.

Goodwill said:
This sounds like a lot of fun... :) *Sarcasm*

I'm going off to college and my parents will be holding all of my comics that come in the mail for me... So, no matter the delays, I'll have a lot of comics come winter time.

Except for UWvH #3. :D

Latest posts

Back