a few questions. *spoilers i think*

SSJmole

Face-Punching As Foreign Policy
1st) since spider-man is going against Morbius i thought i would ask. I've not seen Morbius in the 616 comics just the 90s cartoon. dose that mean soon Ultimate spider-man will become Ultimate Man-Spider?

I loved man-spider in 90s cartoon and would love to see an ultimate version.

2nd) I've asked this before on here but any news on Venom's return?

3rd) Will green goblin be back? if not him do you think we will see Ultimate Demo goblin (i think thats the spelling)

thank you.
sorry if these are dumb questions.

sjmole said:
1st) since spider-man is going against Morbius i thought i would ask. I've not seen Morbius in the 616 comics just the 90s cartoon. dose that mean soon Ultimate spider-man will become Ultimate Man-Spider?

3rd) Will green goblin be back? if not him do you think we will see Ultimate Demo goblin (i think thats the spelling)

thank you.

1) Not likely.
2) Bendis said he's taking a Venom break after his appearance in the USM video game but he shall return.
3) Green Goblin will definitely be back. Possibly with Harry the Hobgoblin. Demogoblin? Don't count on it.

sjmole said:

thank you.
1.) No that does not mean we will see Man-spider. The Ultimate Universe can differ greatly from the 616. So don't let one thing to make you think something else wiil happen just bescause it happened likt that in 616. I preict he may have an appearance in the Clone saga arc coming up.

2.) Yes he will not be showing up anytime soon, mainly because his story was continued in the Ultimate Spider-man game

3.) Not anytime soon I think, I doubt Demo Goblin will ever make an appearance

Latest posts

Back