A good free-roaming game with longevity

I hate that this argument always comes up. When will people realize that if you can go "anywhere" and do "anything" and are a "bad guy" in a game.....then you are merely a clone of GTA................which is an off-shoot of "Driver"???

Victor Von Doom said:
I hate that this argument always comes up. When will people realize that if you can go "anywhere" and do "anything" and are a "bad guy" in a game.....then you are merely a clone of GTA................which is an off-shoot of "Driver"???
Never played that game, but it's not that all games like this automatically thinks up about GTA (not me anyways). It's that this games just has every bit of feel and look like GTA.

And never said this was a bad game.

Last edited:
Ice said:
It doesn't matter who made the company. That isn't and never was the point. Again, some differences doesn't mean it's not what I said it was, being that it's just like GTA, just marketing a different name.

Look at GTA 1 and GTA Vice City for example. There's difference there but still the same game. This is like that. Saint's Row has different things you can do, but there isn't that much of a difference that really seperates these games as two total different things.

Again, does not matter.

Graphics are just about the same, another thing that puts 'em together even mroe.

Exactly. Doesn't make it bad, but what's bad is that not much thought is put into originality.

I see you point. I dont agree but i do see it. Oh and Graphics are much better on saint's row but you would expect that as its on xbox 360.

Morrowind and Oblivion!!!

huge games, tons of side quests and oblivion is just beautiful

Latest posts

Back