A long time ago in a post office far far way ....

Houde and McCheese are just angry that Anakin got to do Padme before they did.
That's only one of many reasons I hate those movies.
They may not actually arrest you, but they treat you like absolute ****.
No, I'm pretty sure they have Death Squads.
Quebec is virtually a separate country from English-Speaking Canada.
So I keep hearing and yet the rest of Canada doesn't just get together and force them to speak English. That **** wouldn't fly in the states. That's why you are America's Hat and we invade countries after inventing fictional WMD threats.
I remember When Conan O-Brien was in canada and Triumph went interviewing in the french-speak areas and they had no idea he was insulting them. Hilarious

"The only french words I know is: I surrender"
:lol:

That was a great episode. You know what else was great? When Triumph made fun of the Star wars geeks. Booya!!!

Please, left and right hand jokes, Mooney was the only one to get it right. Project alluded to it, but Mooney hit the nail on the head.

I love my genetically enhanced sex monsters.

Please, left and right hand jokes, Mooney was the only one to get it right. Project alluded to it, but Mooney hit the nail on the head.

I love my genetically enhanced sex monsters.

You just wrote "genetically enhanced sex monsters" on the backs of your gargantuan, tumorous hands, and now refer to them as such. However, that doesn't make them any less your hands, however mutated and grotesque they are.

Write?

My hands are too hairy to write on them, instead, I shaved it into the back of them.

On my knuckles, I shaved "SEXS" on my right and then "LAVE" on my left.

You just wrote "genetically enhanced sex monsters" on the backs of your gargantuan, tumorous hands, and now refer to them as such. However, that doesn't make them any less your hands, however mutated and grotesque they are.
:roll: DIB is just saying that so he can cover for the fact that he himself is a genetically engineered sex monster, typing away with his little Pleasure Prods, one Job-Hand always on his fourth set of genitals. He can't stop, for it is in his nature.

Latest posts

Back